Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.

BY TOTINO'S #18 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer H.
Oxnard, CA
I realize that I am a grown-up and shouldn't even be buying pizza rolls since there are no teenage boys in my house, but MAN, these are so good! Sometimes my husband and I have them for dinner. Highly nutritious :/
You definitely have to cook them in the oven to get the nice crisp crust.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Great for a quick snack, a little greasy but tasty. The pepperoni is my favorite flavor, and you can find them almost anywhere. The are inexpensive, so good if you are on a budget, and in a hurry. Definitely not health food. I get these a lot.
Monica S.
Medley, FL
QUIERO COMER PIZZA They are little poppers of cheesy, meaty heaven. These pizza rolls meet my requirement for the pizza taste without the calories of ingesting an entire pizza (that still happens from time to time). QUIERO MUCHA PIZZAAA.....
Nancy C.
Totinos pizza rolls are easy meals for kids. You have to be careful not to over heat them they get hard and taste bad. You also have to let them cool a bit or they squirt at you when they're to hot. They're ok
Shanna F.
Raleigh, NC
Guilty pleasure food! Although they are marketed to Pre-teens as an afternoon snack, I started eating them in college and its like Ramen Noodles, you kinda hate them now that you're grown but kinda love them all at the same time. Totally not healthy but yummy when I'm feeling nostalgic!
Katie E.
Deptford , NJ
We always buy these a quick snack or dinner for the kids. Price isn't too bad and they taste good. I feel like the flavor has been slightly altered recently and I'm not sure I like it. Will still buy for the kids though.
Andrea M.
Yadkinville, NC
These are a great deal. You get a lot for the price. You can microwave or cook them in the oven. If you like soft I recommend the microwave (My favorite) and if you like them to be a little crunchy, I recommend the oven. These are great for dipping and make less of a mess than pizza so they make a great quick or on the go snack.
Royshunda W.
They are really good. the recipe has seemed to have changed over the years. Or maybe it was because I was a kid. I love to dip them in ranch dressing. I also wish I knew how to keep the stuffing inside
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
Let's be honest, the 90 count bag is really the only size to get. No one wants to have 10 pizza rolls for a snack and then realize they pretty much ate the whole bag. These are too good not to buy in bulk! Just don't burn your mouth!
Melissa M.
Fairview, OR
Living in my campus dorm room a few years ago, and these saved my life. Still at the age of 25 I still crave these and they never disappointment me over these years. These are fast in east to prepare and you but then I'm the oven too.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??