Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #2 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Auddy W.
These are very tasty and convenient if you're on the run or don't have much time to cook anything. These are perfect for those planning sporting event parties.

I wouldn't suggest feeding this to your kids, though. This isn't much nutritional value to these snacks. You're likely to gain weight if you eat these on a regular basis.
Sarely C.
Portland, OR
Probably the best go to snack ever. Super fast to make. Super tasty, over all just great. They only last you like two weeks at the most, but it's the best two weeks ever. Totino's pizza rolls are probably one of the best frozen foods to eat after dinosaur chicken nuggets.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
Oh my god. I love these. I love pizza rolls. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to the originals. They are super cheap. Great snack or appetizer. I don't recommend someone to eat these everyday because they are not healthy but they are delicious.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Seriously. I could eat these by the bucketful! Classic 90's after school junk food and 15 years later I STILL LOVE THESE! The classic "go from frozen to expoding all over your oven in 30 seconds" goodness that brings me back. They're so bad, yet so so good.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
I love making totino's pizza rolls! They taste so good, I could just about any time of the day breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Come in great flavors, my favorite is pepperoni. It's not pricey at all a 40 pk of totino's rolls is usually around four dollars.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
So, I have like a love hate relationship with these. I don't know why but it comes a point where I absolutely love them and can eat them 24/7 and then randomly start to hate them... I don't know if it's just me or the consistent quality is not the same lol
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Totino's Pizza Rolls are the perfect snack and heck, sometimes dinner. My boyfriend and I enjoy pizza rolls a bit more than bagel bites because they are softer to bite into (sometimes the bagel bites are too hard). Perfect for parties and easy to make.
Tina H.
These are quick and easy and I wish I had these to eat right now. I'm starving and these taste great. I love eating these with ranch. And it's quick to cook in the microwave but I like them in the oven because then they are crunchy in would recommend these
Ana W.
Lafayette, LA
Pizza rolls are my guilty pleasure! They are quick and easy and delicious! However, healthy is not a word to describe them so I try to eat them sparingly. The combination ones are the best tasting for sure. Great value for the amount of pizza rolls.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE these pizza rolls! They are so good to heat up as a snack when we have a crowd over. Or if our kids simply want a pizza dinner, but don't want a slice of pizza. We do let them sit for a few minutes after taking them out of the oven though. As they can be 'lava bites' if you're not careful! :)
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?