Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA
Foodie Expert
Combination is my favorite flavor, its easy to cook and a nice snack when your on the go. I recommend these for everyone, if you love pizza you'll be sure to love these too.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
Foodie Expert
These rolls are my go-to snack. The combination is my favorite because of how full the rolls are.

They cook so easily in the microwave, and even better in the oven.

A few of them is great for a snack, and a handful can almost pass as a meal when I'm desperate.

I'll definitely rebuy.
Michaela  H.
Greenfield, IN
I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE these pizza rolls! They are so easy to cook, even my younger brother can cook them! They are not expensive at all, and they are very convenient. They taste just like pizza too!!
Vanessa M.
These are a favorite when my son has his friends over. It's also a great snack for football games!
Amber J.
Foodie Expert
This snack is great on a stressful night or on a low amount of time. Super easy to make and are very delicious. Having them as bite size makes the taste even better!
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI
Grey for after school snack, always good for he kids anytime takes less time to cook then anything else. We can always rely on tostinos pizza rolls
Cindy E.
Weslaco, TX
Everyone loves cold pizza these totinos pizza rolls are the bomb .com my family and I love them so much for a quick snack
Jessica G.
Orlando, FL
I can eat these day and night! Literally my favorite snack ever and so affordable. This was my biggest pregnancy craving!
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Foodie Expert
Literally always have a bag of these in my freezer for when I'm home by myself and I want something simple for lunch. They are so yummy. Not the healthiest thing ever, but hey sometimes you have to be unhealthy. I definitely recommend!
Amberlynn m.
Foodie Expert
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??