Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tonie Y.
I love me some pizza rolls! Combination is my favorite! Pop them in the oven to get the extra crispy flavor or if you're in a hurry they are just as good from the microwave!
Jeslyn B.
Rialto , CA
Good go to snack for any occasion. After school or even snack for a football game. Easy to make in the microwave or oven. Kids and adults both enjoy :)
Morgan N.
Glen Burnie, MD
I basically lived on these when I was in high school. They're quick to bake and go well with just about anything.
Jessica B.
Charlotte, NC
Easy to make either in the microwave or the ovem . Although they come out a little softer in the microwave .
Brittney F.
Ruskin, FL
They are good they come in 3 flavors in the stores around me and my family loves is cheap fast and easy for anyone i buy them every week
Mimi R.
A quick and easy to make snack especially if you don't feel like cooking, they could definitely be a snack for a party or a meal for one. The pepperoni flavor is my favorite and I usually get these at Target because they tend to be cheaper there.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
These are a regular part of our freezer!! My daughter loves them and they are quick and easy for when we are in a hurry, They taste better (in my opinion) when baked, but they aren't too bad cooked in the microwave. We started buying a less expensive brand of pizza rolls recently, but they just don't compare. Will definitely have to switch back once these are gone.
vanessa g.
I know that these totino's pizza rolls combination are nother healthy bUT they are so good worth it 😋🍕
ophelia B.
Troy, TX
Very easy and quick to make if you had a busy day. I like to cook them in the oven, it just makes them taste better. Can't go wrong with pizza rolls!
Marena A.
Longview, WA
Quick and easy meal just to put in the oven! They are also a great deal I got the 90 pack and it was only 5 bucks. Can get at almost any store.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??