Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
I love making totino's pizza rolls! They taste so good, I could just about any time of the day breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Come in great flavors, my favorite is pepperoni. It's not pricey at all a 40 pk of totino's rolls is usually around four dollars.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Totino's Pizza Rolls are the perfect snack and heck, sometimes dinner. My boyfriend and I enjoy pizza rolls a bit more than bagel bites because they are softer to bite into (sometimes the bagel bites are too hard). Perfect for parties and easy to make.
Tina H.
These are quick and easy and I wish I had these to eat right now. I'm starving and these taste great. I love eating these with ranch. And it's quick to cook in the microwave but I like them in the oven because then they are crunchy in would recommend these
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE these pizza rolls! They are so good to heat up as a snack when we have a crowd over. Or if our kids simply want a pizza dinner, but don't want a slice of pizza. We do let them sit for a few minutes after taking them out of the oven though. As they can be 'lava bites' if you're not careful! :)
Ana W.
Lafayette, LA
Pizza rolls are my guilty pleasure! They are quick and easy and delicious! However, healthy is not a word to describe them so I try to eat them sparingly. The combination ones are the best tasting for sure. Great value for the amount of pizza rolls.
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
When it comes to Totinos, their pizzas have gotten smaller and more expensive, so I don't get their pizzas anymore, but they will always be pizza roll king in my book. I love their pizza rolls. They have a good flavor to all their pizzas, just wish they didn't up the price and make the pizza smaller.
jerrie j.
Salisbury, NC
No matter how many times I try these they are as great as the first time. I love the different flavors they have and how easy they are to cook. either microwave or oven they still taste great. This is the product I can just grab for a party or get together and know that everyone will be happy.
Kendra R.
These little pizza rolls are so good! I'm not sure how healthy or nutritious they are, but they taste great! They are a perfect quick and easy snack that both the kids and adults in our household will both eat
Monica S.
Medley, FL
QUIERO COMER PIZZA They are little poppers of cheesy, meaty heaven. These pizza rolls meet my requirement for the pizza taste without the calories of ingesting an entire pizza (that still happens from time to time). QUIERO MUCHA PIZZAAA.....
Nancy C.
Totinos pizza rolls are easy meals for kids. You have to be careful not to over heat them they get hard and taste bad. You also have to let them cool a bit or they squirt at you when they're to hot. They're ok
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??