Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #15 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
Pizza Rolls are such a great snack! I just ate some yesterday actually. Just bake them and you have the best finger food ever! Definitely worth tasting. Great for get togethers or parties. Plus the price is very inexpensive and there is a variety to choose from!
Brandee C.
Inglewood, CA
I love these little bites for my girls. So easy to snack on during homework time. They are a regular commodity in my house. I love the big 90ct bag it will last us usually a whole month. They are best in the toaster over with a little crispness to the outside and gooey cheese and pepperoni on the inside.
Jessica  J.
Argillite, KY
My kids, nieces and nephews love pizza rolls! I used to eat them growing up. I personally don't care too much for them now, but the kids love them and they are a great after school snack. I have a picky 4 year old and he loves them! I recommend them more for children than adults, but everyone has different tastes so I'm sure there are a few adults who enjoy them.
Rebecca M.
Pasadena, TX
GREAT AFTER SCHOOL SNACK... OR JUST A SNACK IN GENERAL MY KIDS LOVE THEM!!! THEY ARE QUICK AND EASY YOU CAN OUT THEM IN THE OVEN WHILE ATTENDING TO OTHER TASKS AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND THEY ALSO GREAT WHEN YOUR ON YOUR WAY OUT THE DOOR YOU CAN PUT THEM IN A TOGO CONTAINER AND EAT THEM WHILE RUNNUNG ERRANDS I HIGHLY RECCOMAND THEM FOR PARENTS WHO MULTI TASK OR ARE VERY BUSY AND WANT TO GIVE YOUR KIDS A HEALTHY SNACK...
David-kayla H.
Hernando
With my family this is their ideal snack, with me working nights I sleep most of the day away, I am the cook in the house. My kids would eat these all day if they could. It a very affordable snack on my house with.me being the only worker. Highly recommend this product to the busy workers on a budget.
Johari R.
Roseville, MI
My family love these .I purchased these every time I grocery shop. The taste is very good and I can't complain. They are easy for my one year old to eat as well. I love these for a quick snack . It's something easy that my older kids can make as well.
Luke B.
Charlotte, NC
This kind of stuff is so bad for you, but I mean come on. Throw 10 of these bad boys on a plate or paper towel and nuke em for 45-60 secs and you got soul food. Well, for my kinda soul. A soul that is made of equal parts mountain dew and Xbox. You know what you're getting into here, just do yourself a favor and don't eat the whole 90 ct of them lol.
Victoria C.
Putting these in the oven are the best thing to do. It becomes super toasty and crispy on the outside. When you put it in the microwave, the pizza rolls become mushy and grease spills out of them. These are nice when I'm just being super lazy and unhealthy. A nice guilt trip once in a while.
Jessica P.
Lake station , IN
Definitely my go to lunch for my little one. He's obsessed with pizza and he eats these up like crazy!. I love how they are so quick to make if I'm doing 50 million things I can pop these in sit him down give them to him and still continue what to do. Works the same with my husband.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
My guilty pleasure! Although processed and terribly bad for me, I sneak them whenever possible. Brings me back fo being a teen, watching greys anatomy with my best friend in our pajamas, yum! I eat them whenever my hubby is out of town! 😉
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?