Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
by far one of my favorite pizza rolls anywhere and Ive had all kinds of different pizza. it doesn't take long too cook either.
Bianca S.
Lehigh acres , FL
Love pizza rolls.! Easy to heat up for kids, I've been eating these since I was a kid myself.
I give it 5 stars coz i really really like this food. Anytime i can eat it .. easy and fast to cook just microwave and it's ready .
Lynn P.
Bowling Green, KY
These are currently in my freezer because they're one of my favorite snacks! Just watch out because you won't be able to stop eating them!
Cheyenne H.
Our freezer always has combo pizza bites in it! My kids love them and my inner child still loves them!
Cindy E.
Weslaco, TX
Everyone loves cold pizza these totinos pizza rolls are the bomb .com my family and I love them so much for a quick snack
Shaylin S.
Kell, IL
Totino pizza rolls provide a great snack or meal! Combination is my favorite flavor. They have a light crunch on the outside and soft chewy texture on the inside full of flavor. Definitely a hit for the family!
Vanessa M.
These are a favorite when my son has his friends over. It's also a great snack for football games!
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Literally always have a bag of these in my freezer for when I'm home by myself and I want something simple for lunch. They are so yummy. Not the healthiest thing ever, but hey sometimes you have to be unhealthy. I definitely recommend!
Vu N.
Santa Ana, CA
I would eat these everyday after school! Throw these in the oven and once you bite in the crunchiness delicious goo of tomato sauce melts your tongue.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??