Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vu N.
Santa Ana, CA
I would eat these everyday after school! Throw these in the oven and once you bite in the crunchiness delicious goo of tomato sauce melts your tongue.
Morgan S.
Anson, ME
Foodie Expert
These pizza rolls are the bomb diggity. They may not be the healthiest snack in the world, but they are very handy after school to just pop into the microwave and eat.
Hugo L.
Arlington, TX
Great amount of pizza rolls in this 90CT. Great to pop in the conventional oven and have for a snack. Also great for when you have a group of people unexpectedly coming over. I will also have this in my shopping cart every time i go to the grocery store.
Candice K.
Olivehurst, CA
Great way to cook a fast snack! their so yummy!! all it takes is a couple minutes and you'll have yummy little bits. watch out tho! their hot right when they come out!!
Danielle H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Best in the oven, but if I'm in a hurry I'll make them in the microwave. Easy to make, and they taste great! A little greasy in the microwave, so be sure to have a paper towel underneath.
Karisma A.
Totino's pizza rolls are yummy, quick and easy to prepare bites. Cooking them in the oven is best, but they can be prepared in the microwave as well. They are much crispier in the oven (as anything is) and are definitely great for when you're lazy, don't have a lot of time, or have children or are baby'sitting.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Easy to make and taste awesome! If you want a crispy crunch then cook them in the oven, or if you're in a hurry, throw them in the microwave. I'm eating some now! :-)
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Foodie Expert
Literally always have a bag of these in my freezer for when I'm home by myself and I want something simple for lunch. They are so yummy. Not the healthiest thing ever, but hey sometimes you have to be unhealthy. I definitely recommend!
Caroline R.
Foodie Expert
These are a favorite snack in our house. You can heat up as many or as little as you want. My son and boyfriend love them.
VERONICA C.
Foodie Expert
When I need a snack this is the first thing I am grabbing. Cause it only takes 60 seconds to warm up. I eat this while I am watching. Movie I also have my soda on a side.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??