Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
These are quick to make. They taste very good. They make a great snack or appetizer. I definitely recommend them.
Allison S.
Winona, MN
Foodie Expert
These are great in the oven but still pretty good in the microwave. I dip mine in sour cream and it's amazing
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
By far these are my favorite pizza rolls, I have tried just about all of them and these are great!
Jaylea T.
Ada, OK
Great for a snack or a quick lunch! Kids and adult both like Totino's Pizza Rolls
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
If we have two bags of these unopened in the house, it usually means someone is sick. We bake Totino's pizza rolls on a weekly basis. Usually Thursday or Friday when I'm tired of cooking dinner we open a bag and the family loves pizza roll and movie night.
Taryn A.
Foodie Expert
I made these all the time when I used to baby'sit! They are a quick and yummy dinner, although they are not extremely nutritious.
Jennie M.
Always on stand by, quick and easy enough for teens. Great for a quick lunch or a snack. Taste great in the oven. Not as good in the microwave, but that is a personal preference. Add some fresh veggies for a healthier twist. I have also used them as appetizer in a pinch.
Tonie Y.
I love me some pizza rolls! Combination is my favorite! Pop them in the oven to get the extra crispy flavor or if you're in a hurry they are just as good from the microwave!
Jeslyn B.
Rialto , CA
Foodie Expert
Good go to snack for any occasion. After school or even snack for a football game. Easy to make in the microwave or oven. Kids and adults both enjoy :)
Morgan N.
Glen Burnie, MD
I basically lived on these when I was in high school. They're quick to bake and go well with just about anything.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??