Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
These are the perfect snack for my kids afterschool. They can put them in the microwave and are snacking in less than 5 minutes, which in kid time is a quick snack!
Joann  K.
Mayfield, KY
These are a staple in our freezer. Even the teenagers can cook these for themselves. So when there is a choice, they will eat Totino's Pizza Rolls every time.
Angela H.
Perfect and easy snack when you have a house full of teenage boys!! I can pop them in the oven and they are gone within minutes. The price is great as well.
Sunshine R.
We probably eat these at my house. ore than we should. I know they're bad for you but they taste so good! plus we don't eat them as snacks, more like dinner
Andrea N.
Lyons, KS
I love love love these little pizza rolls! I love to have them as a snack to get me by the day if I'm not fully hungry and they're so fast and easy to make!
Michelle S.
Palmdale, CA
I remember as a kid i use to love these. now they don't taste good at all. I found a knock off at food 4 less and they are way cheaper and taste way better.
Sonia C.
These are a must in our freezer for snacks. They are quick and easy to heat up. Not a lot of nutritional value so I prefer the kids not eat these too often.
Rachel L.
Auburn, AL
5/5 stars. would recommend! I eat these regularly, they are great for snacks for a after school or meals when you don't like what your parents are making!
Maddie J.
Marriottsvl, MD
Delicious and easy to make! My only complaint would be that they can quickly become too hot and might burn you, be sure to let them cool after cooking!
Lauren G.
Elizabethton, TN
BEST lunch for my boys (10 and 6) they love pizza rolls! They usually jusy eat cheese pizza but pizza rolls they'll eat combination and sausage even!!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??