Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria C.
Putting these in the oven are the best thing to do. It becomes super toasty and crispy on the outside. When you put it in the microwave, the pizza rolls become mushy and grease spills out of them. These are nice when I'm just being super lazy and unhealthy. A nice guilt trip once in a while.
Jessica P.
Lake Station, IN
Definitely my go to lunch for my little one. He's obsessed with pizza and he eats these up like crazy!. I love how they are so quick to make if I'm doing 50 million things I can pop these in sit him down give them to him and still continue what to do. Works the same with my husband.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
My guilty pleasure! Although processed and terribly bad for me, I sneak them whenever possible. Brings me back fo being a teen, watching greys anatomy with my best friend in our pajamas, yum! I eat them whenever my hubby is out of town! 😉
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love pizza rolls, besides always burning my mouth on them. They're cheap and easy to make. Plus they are easier to make than a full pizza because you can control how much you make. The taste is great but I always wish there was more cheese!
Savannah L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love pizza rolls and so do my brothers and sisters I always get the combination pizza rolls because they are even better. they are so easy to make, I prefer them in the oven because they are more crispy whereas they are kind of soggy in the microwave. strongly recommended
Auddy W.
These are very tasty and convenient if you're on the run or don't have much time to cook anything. These are perfect for those planning sporting event parties.

I wouldn't suggest feeding this to your kids, though. This isn't much nutritional value to these snacks. You're likely to gain weight if you eat these on a regular basis.
Sarely C.
Portland, OR
Probably the best go to snack ever. Super fast to make. Super tasty, over all just great. They only last you like two weeks at the most, but it's the best two weeks ever. Totino's pizza rolls are probably one of the best frozen foods to eat after dinosaur chicken nuggets.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
Oh my god. I love these. I love pizza rolls. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to the originals. They are super cheap. Great snack or appetizer. I don't recommend someone to eat these everyday because they are not healthy but they are delicious.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Seriously. I could eat these by the bucketful! Classic 90's after school junk food and 15 years later I STILL LOVE THESE! The classic "go from frozen to expoding all over your oven in 30 seconds" goodness that brings me back. They're so bad, yet so so good.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
So, I have like a love hate relationship with these. I don't know why but it comes a point where I absolutely love them and can eat them 24/7 and then randomly start to hate them... I don't know if it's just me or the consistent quality is not the same lol
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??