Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #25 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Brittney F.
Ruskin, FL
They are good they come in 3 flavors in the stores around me and my family loves is cheap fast and easy for anyone i buy them every week
Jessica B.
Charlotte, NC
Easy to make either in the microwave or the ovem . Although they come out a little softer in the microwave .
Morgan N.
Glen Burnie, MD
I basically lived on these when I was in high school. They're quick to bake and go well with just about anything.
Jeslyn B.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
Good go to snack for any occasion. After school or even snack for a football game. Easy to make in the microwave or oven. Kids and adults both enjoy :)
Tonie Y.
I love me some pizza rolls! Combination is my favorite! Pop them in the oven to get the extra crispy flavor or if you're in a hurry they are just as good from the microwave!
Jennie M.
Always on stand by, quick and easy enough for teens. Great for a quick lunch or a snack. Taste great in the oven. Not as good in the microwave, but that is a personal preference. Add some fresh veggies for a healthier twist. I have also used them as appetizer in a pinch.
Taryn A.
Foodie Expert
I made these all the time when I used to baby'sit! They are a quick and yummy dinner, although they are not extremely nutritious.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
If we have two bags of these unopened in the house, it usually means someone is sick. We bake Totino's pizza rolls on a weekly basis. Usually Thursday or Friday when I'm tired of cooking dinner we open a bag and the family loves pizza roll and movie night.
Marissa C.
Classic. I wish the breading bit was a bit thicker since I like the texture that it adds, but these are good nonetheless.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack as well as a great "get by" item when you are too busy too eat a full meal. They are easy and quick to prepare and a finger food as well. Can put in a container and eat on the go.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??