Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan R.
Easy to bake in a toaster oven or a everyday oven, very tasty but be carful that they don't spill outg
Nyssa G.
Yummy. Just yummy. Reminds me of being little. I love to grab a handful of these and dip them in ranch.
Christy M.
Harpersville, AL
Fast quick snack and great for school lunch! Staple in my home!! Tasty food! My son loves pizza rolls!
JENNIFER B.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
My 4 year old would liv e off these if I let her. She loves them so do the other kids. Easy quick lunch
Adriana S.
Tempe, AZ
I literally doesn't get more classic and comforting than this. Every time I eat them I feel like a kid
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Quick and easy snack or a meal with a side salad. My kids and I enjoy eating this brand of Pizza Rolls.
vanessa g.
I know that these totino's pizza rolls combination are nother healthy bUT they are so good worth it 😋🍕
Sontaya S.
Saint Louis, MO
Quick and easy. My son loves them. They're great for a snack between meals or afer school for the kids.
Kelly M.
Endicott, NY
This is great for a group of people especially kids or teenagers. Worth the money and is a yummy snack.
Fay L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pizza rolls are a great party snack, after school snack etc . They're easy to cook and they taste great
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??