Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #2 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Victoria B.
Anchorage, AK
BEST after school snack and go to snack for study group time I always stock up on pizza rolls when school starts
Kassandra L.
Woodhaven, NY
It's really fast so before anything I can just stick it in my microwave and just leave pout my door for the day.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My kids love these. They're such a easy snack fix when we are out of time, kids are grumpy and need a quick bite.
Maria-Zenaida M.
Daly City, CA
This is one of my favorite snacks...so yummy! We always have this in our freezer, ready to pop in the microwave.
Jenna R.
Surprise, AZ
Not the healthiest choice but my kids go crazy for them, especially on board game night - it' a new tradition!
Drea G.
Tracy, CA
The quality and taste is good and the prices are always reasonable.I can always count on this brand to be great
Rosieee H.
I love to purchase this product for my kid to snack on before I have the chance to get home and cook dinner :)
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
I just love them! It's quick to make and they taste yummy! I sprinkle some garlic powder on them and chow down.
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
These Pizza Rolls are amazing. I make them at least once a week when I get home. They are quick and delicious.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Totino's pizza rolls are a big hit in my family . They are great for an after school snack the kids love them.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?