Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elzy S.
They're a really good snack, didn't think I would like them at first but gave them a try and they're the best.
Kaitlyn C.
Beast pizza rolls ever! The only kind I buy for my family and they make the best snack or even a quick dinner!
Katrina P.
Beaverton, OR
Just as good as I remembered them as a kid. Same tip as always, be careful when you take them out of the oven.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Totino's pizza rolls are a big hit in my family . They are great for an after school snack the kids love them.
Brittany I.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Really great for a quick snack or lunch. I've been eating these since I was little and I don't think I'll stop.
Whitney Y.
Chico, CA
Quick and easy snack for after school. Goes well with ranch. I like pepperoni flavor. Buy at least once a week
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
These Pizza Rolls are amazing. I make them at least once a week when I get home. They are quick and delicious.
Rosieee H.
I love to purchase this product for my kid to snack on before I have the chance to get home and cook dinner :)
Sharon S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
My kids love these! they are a great, quick snack! or for those long days and you need a quick dinner idea!!
Danea G.
Upper Tract, WV
Great to pop in oven or microwave. You can make a lot or just a few. Great for a snack, just heat eat and go
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??