Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
I always keep a bag of these handy for my daughter and my brother. It's a quick snack to warm up and it's yummy!
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
These are quick to make. They taste very good. They make a great snack or appetizer. I definitely recommend them.
Landy A.
Conyers, GA
These are great for young children. My sisters loved them, and they work great if kids are hungry between meals.
Kristy M.
These pizza bites are Really good. My daughter loves these we buy them all the time. And they are so easy to make
Victoria B.
Anchorage, AK
BEST after school snack and go to snack for study group time I always stock up on pizza rolls when school starts
Maria-Zenaida M.
Daly City, CA
This is one of my favorite snacks...so yummy! We always have this in our freezer, ready to pop in the microwave.
Crystal T.
New Franken, WI
I buy these for my kid. She loves them and would eat them all day if I let her. Lol. Great food for a great price
Kassandra L.
Woodhaven, NY
It's really fast so before anything I can just stick it in my microwave and just leave pout my door for the day.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
These are great, all of my kids love them, they are such a quick and easy snack that they can fix for themselves.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH
Totino's pizza rolls are great for a late night snack or great for movie night with family or significant other.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??