Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Tamara R.
Georgetown, KY
Best tasting pizza rolls ever made! I like the combination flavor best. If I had to choose between regular pizza or pizza rolls, I'd choose Totinos pizza rolls every time! It has perfect proportions of meat, sauce and cheese in the rolls. I eat these not just for a snack but also as a meal.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I usual only eat peperoni pizza not a huge fan of sausage but Totino's Combination Rolls are delicious! First they are very affordable which is good for my budget, it's a quick taste snack! I've been addicted to these pizza rolls it's a must I have them in my freezer! Highly recommend
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
SO easy and quick to make at such a great price. This is the staple to have in your freezer for when you don't feel like cooking. i would suggest taking the cooking time and half way through the cooking time, flipping them over so they are crunchy on both sides. I always wait till they pop open in the oven because that's the best time to eat them. Just the right about of temp throughout and crunch.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
I could sit here all day and tell you about how much I love pizza rolls but I'm going to the point these pizza rolls are amazing especially when they're right out of the oven
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
My addiction. These little babies are soo delicious. They are easy to make too, just put them in the oven, set a timer and enjoy. kids love eating them, and so do the adults. Effortless yummy snack. full of pizza toppings and cheese, not just an empty roll.
Brooke P.
I would have to say these are my favorite go to snack!. They are so yummy I could eat the whole bag. Even in the microwave they doesn't get soggy. I wish they were a little healthier but I will continue to by these because my kid loves the taste and the different flavors they have
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
Might be one of the fews who don't like pizza rolls, we always have a bag of these at home for my younger siblings, they seem to really like them, for some reason i don't.. yes they are easy to make and make a fast meal but i don't like the taste of the crust.. the inside is ok
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is my go to snack. We always keep some in the freezer. they are delicious. The combination ones are my favorite but you can't go wrong with any of them. They are easy and quick to cook. I prefer them in the conventional oven but are also good in the microwave but they are softer when cooked that way. I prefer mine crunchy.
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Who doesn't love pizza rolls? Always hot and fulfilling, tostino pizza rolls are there to cure your afternoon hunger or late night munchies. My freezer is always stocked with a supply of tostinos pizza rolls because you never know when the neices and nephews will visit!
Lindsay Y.
Great quick snack for kids when in a hurry. If crunched for time you can use the microwave, but I think it's worth the time to place them in the oven because they turn out much better. My favorite ones are the pepperoni flavored. Definitely worth buying when on sale.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?