Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

lizette r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and children like these a lot as a quick snack. I personally don't eat them much. As a mom, I like that they come in larger than one portion bags and they're very affordable.
Robert S.
Okeene, OK
Love these. They are an excellent snack or even a quick lunch. They taste good, they are always packed inside the crust so the blow out In the microwave. Be careful they do get HOT!!
Scarlett J.
Merritt Island, FL
Pizza rolls the bomb.com snack , it's best in the oven but still good when heated in a microwave all depends if you want a crunch or not but either way pizza rolls are delicious
Brittany B.
I love these they are so quick to make and can be used as a meal or snack. No matter where you purchase these they are normally on a good sale. My husband likes the with ranch
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pizza Rolls are my go to snack when I don't feel like cooking a whole meal yet. They get me filled up enough to last till my actual next meal and they are so tasty. Love them.
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
These are great whenever I baby'sit, I just heat them up and give it to them while they watch a movie. They are definitely yummy and very easy to make. The kids love them.
Donna P.
Camden, OH
If I would let my son eat these all of the time for every meal of the day he would. We buy several bags of pizza rolls a month. He eats them for lunch, snack and dinner.
Katie B.
Oconomowoc, WI
These are so good and easy to make! You can definitely make this for an easy snack. I always use these for guests that come over that are hungry and want an quick snack.
Erin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Another after school snack I purchase for my daughter. She enjoys them and I will eat occasionally. Prefer them from the oven and they seem gooey out of the microwave.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
These are the perfect snack for my kids afterschool. They can put them in the microwave and are snacking in less than 5 minutes, which in kid time is a quick snack!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??