Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Pizza rolls are a great snack when you're in college. They're quick and easy to make and taste great. You can pop them in the microwave or the oven. Obviously they're a little crispier in the oven, but they still taste pretty dang good coming out of the microwave.
Jessica  J.
Argillite, KY
My kids, nieces and nephews love pizza rolls! I used to eat them growing up. I personally don't care too much for them now, but the kids love them and they are a great after school snack. I have a picky 4 year old and he loves them! I recommend them more for children than adults, but everyone has different tastes so I'm sure there are a few adults who enjoy them.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
These are a regular part of our freezer!! My daughter loves them and they are quick and easy for when we are in a hurry, They taste better (in my opinion) when baked, but they aren't too bad cooked in the microwave. We started buying a less expensive brand of pizza rolls recently, but they just don't compare. Will definitely have to switch back once these are gone.
Brandee C.
Inglewood, CA
I love these little bites for my girls. So easy to snack on during homework time. They are a regular commodity in my house. I love the big 90ct bag it will last us usually a whole month. They are best in the toaster over with a little crispness to the outside and gooey cheese and pepperoni on the inside.
Priscilla h.
My grandbabies absolutely love this I can warm it up for them they don't care that there are no vegetables they don't care that there's no such thing I have to have french fries they don't even need anything to drink I could feed this to them for breakfast lunch dinner they be happy and love Grandma for it
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
Pizza Rolls are such a great snack! I just ate some yesterday actually. Just bake them and you have the best finger food ever! Definitely worth tasting. Great for get togethers or parties. Plus the price is very inexpensive and there is a variety to choose from!
Rebecca M.
Pasadena, TX
GREAT AFTER SCHOOL SNACK... OR JUST A SNACK IN GENERAL MY KIDS LOVE THEM!!! THEY ARE QUICK AND EASY YOU CAN OUT THEM IN THE OVEN WHILE ATTENDING TO OTHER TASKS AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND THEY ALSO GREAT WHEN YOUR ON YOUR WAY OUT THE DOOR YOU CAN PUT THEM IN A TOGO CONTAINER AND EAT THEM WHILE RUNNUNG ERRANDS I HIGHLY RECCOMAND THEM FOR PARENTS WHO MULTI TASK OR ARE VERY BUSY AND WANT TO GIVE YOUR KIDS A HEALTHY SNACK...
David-kayla H.
Hernando
With my family this is their ideal snack, with me working nights I sleep most of the day away, I am the cook in the house. My kids would eat these all day if they could. It a very affordable snack on my house with.me being the only worker. Highly recommend this product to the busy workers on a budget.
Johari R.
Roseville, MI
My family love these .I purchased these every time I grocery shop. The taste is very good and I can't complain. They are easy for my one year old to eat as well. I love these for a quick snack . It's something easy that my older kids can make as well.
Victoria C.
Putting these in the oven are the best thing to do. It becomes super toasty and crispy on the outside. When you put it in the microwave, the pizza rolls become mushy and grease spills out of them. These are nice when I'm just being super lazy and unhealthy. A nice guilt trip once in a while.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??