Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sean H.
Fairmont, WV
My girlfriend and i love pizza rolls so we always get the big bag in hopes itll last but they're so good that it doesn't lol
Emara B.
Mission, TX
Good, especially if you have a lot of people to feed, kids love them! I enjoy them, they're delicious.
Megan R.
Easy to bake in a toaster oven or a everyday oven, very tasty but be carful that they don't spill outg
Mariah B.
Unionville, MI
I think these are reasonable priced snack! And they are amazing to have being a college kid.
Annalisa I.
Tastes GREAT I always get way to excited about eating that I burn the roof of my mouth every time lol.
Nicole H.
OMG I just live pizza rolls they are everything to me they are soo good just buy them seriously do it
Tiffany F.
My kids love these! I am able to throw them in the microwave and heat them up fast when my kids are hungry or in a hurry!
Katie M.
Auburn , KY
Love pizza rolls! Pizza is by far my most favorite food so pizza rolls are always a ho to for me. :)
Kelly  C.
My sons loves these and I have to buy them every week. I sometimes need to help myself to one or two. Great little snack.
Jessi S.
Florissant, MO
Yhese are my family's favorite. The size of the package is great when my kid has a few friends over.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??