Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly D.
Great for a simple snack before eating dinner. Kids and adults love them, nothing to fear of not eating.
Marlene M.
Best pizza rolls I ever tasted. Totinos is the only brand I will ever use. I absolutely love this brand!
Jenna F.
We are constantly buying more pizza rolls. They are a very fast and easy fix for a snack after school or later after diner!
Jennifer R.
Chattanooga, TN
These are a perfect after school snack for my teenage and my two year old loves them for a quick lunch.
Roseanna g.
Love getting these for parties and for kids sleepovers. there the perfect snack and good too.
Tatum H.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are amazing. They really know how to hit the spot when you are hungry after a long day at school.
Michelle S.
San Antonio, TX
Quick and easy snack or a meal with a side salad. My kids and I enjoy eating this brand of Pizza Rolls.
Brittany S.
Grass Valley, CA
I eat these at least twice a week. Lol. Anytime I can't figure out what to eat, these are my go-to. Little piece of heaven.
Chrissi T.
Scranton , Pa
Good deal! We enjoy these as a little snack on a weekend! So easy to heat up, too! Tasty little treats!
Emara B.
Mission, TX
Good, especially if you have a lot of people to feed, kids love them! I enjoy them, they're delicious.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??