Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cherise K.
Louisville, KY
Pizza rolls are the best. Great for parties and everyone loves them. Pepperoni are my favorite. Quick easy snack or meal
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
These are pretty good, not the best but they're fine, sucks you can only put a certain amount in the microwave at a time
LuLa P.
Stearns, KY
My kids LOVE these!! Great for snacks. Fast , easy, tastes great. Totino's is a brand you can trust for delicious foods!
Sovina S.
Yummy so delicious! so great for on the go after warming it up. has a great burst of pizza flavor. The kids will love it!
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These pizza rolls are awesome and stuffed with a great variety of ingredients. I just wish there was a bit more in them!
Marissa C.
Classic. I wish the breading bit was a bit thicker since I like the texture that it adds, but these are good nonetheless.
Cindy E.
Weslaco, TX
Everyone loves cold pizza these totinos pizza rolls are the bomb .com my family and I love them so much for a quick snack
Jessica G.
Orlando, FL
I can eat these day and night! Literally my favorite snack ever and so affordable. This was my biggest pregnancy craving!
Tiffany F.
My kids love these! I am able to throw them in the microwave and heat them up fast when my kids are hungry or in a hurry!
Vanessa L.
My kids love these! I'm not a fan of them! :/ They outside of them taste really good but the inside needs more taste! :(
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??