Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jenn H.
I don't like sausage in my pizza rolls. The cheese are the best! The pepperoni are alright.
makahla k.
Pizza rolls are my heart. Only in the oven though. I love how easy and tasty they are. They really are the way to my heart, no joke.
Landy A.
Conyers, GA
These are great for young children. My sisters loved them, and they work great if kids are hungry between meals.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
Nothing is more satisfying then a handful of pizza rolls. They make snacking quick and easy!
Jennifer R.
Lufkin, TX
Foodie Expert
I always keep a bag of these handy for my daughter and my brother. It's a quick snack to warm up and it's yummy!
Brittany I.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Really great for a quick snack or lunch. I've been eating these since I was little and I don't think I'll stop.
Jennifer L.
Hagerstown, MD
We love these! My son can make a quick snack for shelf if he needs something, we have even used them as our meal on a rushed night.
Heather W.
Dickson, TN
Quick and easy to fix for the kids and myself. love the pepperoni best. usually put in microwave but better in oven or frying them.
Andrea D.
Perfect after school snack for my kids. I enjoy them as well. They are also easy enough for my 7 year old to fix himself.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
Best guilty pleasure snack! They come out perfect in the oven. They are easy to get and easy to eat.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??