Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jenelle S.
Very easy to make. Great snack everyone in my house loves them. And very cheap to buy. My favorite are the combination ones.
Kerry P.
Atlanta , GA
Although I like the pizza, I really don't like these. These leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I wouldn't recommend these.
Andrea H.
Classic and absolute staple in anyone's freezer. I like mine toasted in the toaster oven and sprinkled with Frank's. So good.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH
Are you drunk? Or playing video games? Or twelve years old? Then these are for you! Dip them in ranch dressing to feel fancy.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
These are ok but they have a weirdly sweet aftertaste. I'm not as crazy about these as I am about the pepperoni pizza rolls.
katjia e.
Savoy, IL
This product is such a easy meal! You can cook them in the oven to be crispy or in the microwave for quickness. I love them!
Raquel
Very quick and easy snack or meal they taste great I love having them every once in a while my favorite are the cheese ones.
Jenna N.
I love Pizza Rolls. They are an amazing late snack after getting back from the bars! They are quick, easy, and taste great!
Caroline R.
These are a favorite snack in our house. You can heat up as many or as little as you want. My son and boyfriend love them.
Stephanie S.
Lake Forest, CA
Love Totinos Pizza Rolls! quick and easy to prepare and perfect for a snack or game day. These are a staple in my freezer.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??