Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mikayla G.
Foodie Expert
If you are going to buy pizza rolls, make sure to buy the combination ones as they are worth your money. They have more flavor than any of the other pizza rolls, which is exactly what I was looking for.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
I love these little bites of heaven! They are sooo good and they taste like pizza! Perfect for afterschool snacks, movie snacks, 3am snacks, or just anytime you're hungry snacks! Guaranteed to satisfy!
Royshunda W.
Foodie Expert
They are really good. the recipe has seemed to have changed over the years. Or maybe it was because I was a kid. I love to dip them in ranch dressing. I also wish I knew how to keep the stuffing inside
maira o.
I buy a bag of these twice a month for the kiddos. Combination is the way to go for us at home. I absolutely like warming these up when we have movie night at my house on tje weekends to snack on! 👌
Alexandra R.
Foodie Expert
Good snack for kids after sports or for college age students. They taste good naked in the oven, and actually don't taste bad in the microwave either! they are affordable and great dipped in ranch!
Keyla C.
Pinehurst, TX
Foodie Expert
The best movie night , late night snack , party snack ! I personally like to deep fry it delicious . You can microwave it or in the oven for a baked affect . Combination is my favorite flavor.
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a classic go-to snack. Who doesn't love pizza themed snacks anyway? Really fast to make but definitely preferred in the oven. Not something I buy all the time but every once in a while
Alexis A.
Conley, GA
I love these pizza rolls! It makes me feel like a kid again when I eat them, they're actually kind of irresistible. They taste amazing and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't LOVE them !
Brandi F.
These are my favorite. They are perfect for snacking. They are good in the microwave but better in the oven. Allow them to cool they are known to burn your mouth since the inside is saucy.
lizette r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and children like these a lot as a quick snack. I personally don't eat them much. As a mom, I like that they come in larger than one portion bags and they're very affordable.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??