Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Ashly R.
CHANDLER, AZ
These are sooo bad for you, but so good! If I don't get combination flavor, I will just get cheese. Both are delicious. Pizza rolls are basically all I ate as a kid, and I still love them to this day. I try to stay away from as much as I can, as I mentioned they are not nutritious in any way. But, sometimes you just need that comfort food! Pizza rolls are great for party snacks, though. I usually put them out when i have friends over for football games!
Rose M.
Otsego, MI
I love pizza rolls they're very easy go to snack there best warm in the oven there crispy that way. The only thing I don't like about them is if you warm up in the microwave for a quick lunch snack there soft. I wish that there was a way to make them crispy in the microwave snack. But other than that they are awesome especially dipped in ranch dressing I had them at the racetrack I think they were deep-fried. They were pretty amazing. I love pizza rolls.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I won't even lie, I am absolutely obsessed with these pizza rolls. I could eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner. I know it's not really healthy but I always keep my freezer stalked with these, I even bring them with me to work. The only con is that they are super hot when you take them out and I always burn my tongue but that's my fault. My favorite food for sure.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
The perfect pizza roll ever! I have bought these for years and they are perfect for every occasion. For snacking, parties, study groups, and more. The outside later gets crispy if you bake it but if you microwave it'll be on the softer side. Either way, I love the taste of them. It doesn't taste bland like some pizza rolls. These have the authentic pizza flavors in them and def have a quality to them. I get the herb, the tomato, the meat, and the crust flavors all in one. I would recommend these a thousand times if I could.
Kristin S.
These are. quite honestly. the best pizza rolls! I ventures out and tried a few other brands, but theirs were lacking in the filling department, not half as good in flavor, and they didn't cook to that perfect, lightly crunchy outsides that Totinos do. The price is cheap for what you receive, and all the flavors are fantastic. They're not the healthiest snack, but my boyfriend and I devour our fair share of them occasionally during movie nights. Well, no, he eats them fairly regularly. :) So yes, these are the best pizza rolls you can buy, in my humble opinion. We're fans for life!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
My daughter is two years old. She lives as these pizza rolls. Every time she gets gets hungry she's says, " Momma I wan Pisa rolls." She loves them I had to buy bunches of them at once. I bought 3 or 4 packs of the 90ct because she just went through the first pack in less than a week. My daughter loves them I will continue to purchase these.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
A great item to snack on. We usually only buy them when they are on sale. They are very good. Easy to make so that you can either put them in the oven or you can stick them in the microwave. Easy enough for anyone to make. I suggest waiting abut 5 minutes to eat them if your going to make them in the oven because they will burn your mouth. 1-2 minutes cool if you make them in the microwave. I can end up eating a whole pack if i don't watch! They are super yummy!
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
total guilty pleasure snack, but always great to have around the house. I love these! Be careful, theyre hot and the sauce and cheese likes to drip out and cause some awful burns! I would absolutely never say that these are even remotely healthy, but it's good for a midnight snack every now and then,
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
These little things are so freakin awesome!!!! I like these a lot better than bagel bites because I think they give you more sauce. They're so addicting and so easy to cook. You can get a a really nice cripsy outside by baking in the oven. I buy these all the time and the price is pretty reasonable.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
The Totino's pizza rolls in combination are so quick and easy and delicious there definitely something I like to keep in my freezer for a quick meal you can just pop some on to a microwave-safe plate put them in the microwave and they're delicious just as much is if you want to put in the oven.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?