Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
My addiction. These little babies are soo delicious. They are easy to make too, just put them in the oven, set a timer and enjoy. kids love eating them, and so do the adults. Effortless yummy snack. full of pizza toppings and cheese, not just an empty roll.
Brooke P.
I would have to say these are my favorite go to snack!. They are so yummy I could eat the whole bag. Even in the microwave they doesn't get soggy. I wish they were a little healthier but I will continue to by these because my kid loves the taste and the different flavors they have
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
I could sit here all day and tell you about how much I love pizza rolls but I'm going to the point these pizza rolls are amazing especially when they're right out of the oven
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is my go to snack. We always keep some in the freezer. they are delicious. The combination ones are my favorite but you can't go wrong with any of them. They are easy and quick to cook. I prefer them in the conventional oven but are also good in the microwave but they are softer when cooked that way. I prefer mine crunchy.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Might be one of the fews who don't like pizza rolls, we always have a bag of these at home for my younger siblings, they seem to really like them, for some reason i don't.. yes they are easy to make and make a fast meal but i don't like the taste of the crust.. the inside is ok
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Who doesn't love pizza rolls? Always hot and fulfilling, tostino pizza rolls are there to cure your afternoon hunger or late night munchies. My freezer is always stocked with a supply of tostinos pizza rolls because you never know when the neices and nephews will visit!
Lindsay Y.
Great quick snack for kids when in a hurry. If crunched for time you can use the microwave, but I think it's worth the time to place them in the oven because they turn out much better. My favorite ones are the pepperoni flavored. Definitely worth buying when on sale.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I like these pizza rolls. These are quick and easy to make. They actually almost taste like regular pizza. I have eaten these on multiple occasions and are great for parties. I love eating these for a quick snack. I would buy these again and also try the other ones.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Pizza rolls are a great snack when you're in college. They're quick and easy to make and taste great. You can pop them in the microwave or the oven. Obviously they're a little crispier in the oven, but they still taste pretty dang good coming out of the microwave.
Rhonda M.
Celina, TN
My family loves these pizza rolls for a quick tasty snack. This is something that I buy fairly often. They are very easy and quick to make. Depending on the number of pizza rolls you want to fix just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes then once cooked they need to cool a few minutes. Then they are ready to enjoy just as they are or with a side of ranch dressing.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??