Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mirna C.
Pensacola, FL
These are pretty good, not the best but they're fine, sucks you can only put a certain amount in the microwave at a time
Carla  C.
Love the taste of this things, so delicious and tasty, not a healthy option, but they are so good in flavor
Lisa R.
Bernie, MO
Great for snacks for the kids and adults. Cheap, easy and quick to make. My daughter lives the cheese bites.
Audrey V.
I bought for my family to eat and they loved it. I mainly cooked it on a saucepan and it had a crunch to it.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Compared to the pepperoni flavor, I'm not a fan of the combination. For someone who isn't a fan of sausage definitely not pick this snack.
Mel P.
Hatboro, PA
My family and I can't get enough of pizza rolls. Great for a quick bite especially during the week nights when no one feels like cooking
Caitlin D.
Not going to lie, I really love pizza rolls. Easy snack or addition to a meal. I always like eating them with salad!
Tabi H.
Who doesn't love a good pizza roll... Or 15?! Totinos tops the charts for the best pizza rolls!
Ladena D.
Churchville, VA
I get these for my son to eat for lunch after school or just to eat as a snack. They are also good for little kids.
Gabby M.
I have always like these since I was young and they still taste the same a little pepperoni pizza sneak in bite size
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??