Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
My kids and husband love it. When they want something fast but good and fresh. I just make them to totinos. Always good and fresh
Raychel F.
My kids love pizza rolls! Easy to make and tastes great! If I have problems with getting my kids to eat I always try pizza rolls
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
by far one of my favorite pizza rolls anywhere and Ive had all kinds of different pizza. it doesn't take long too cook either.
Rachel M.
I have always loved these! I could eat these every day and people think I'm so weird because I eat them with A-1 sauce. :) lol
Bri C.
My husband loves pizza rolls and eats them a lot. They're so easy for a quick meal for him and easy for me to not have to cook.
Yissel L.
Weatherford, TX
I love the combination one it has all kind and it's really yummy just put it on the microwave and ready to eat. My favorite. ❤️
deborah w.
hampton, SC
These are really good and can be eaten for a snack or as a quick meal. I pair them with fries and the whole family loves them.
Teyanna P.
A great snack if you have kids! Cheap, easy to fix, and tastes amazing! You can't beat that! Also great as kids party food! <3
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
We love pizza rolls! We love that they are an easy snack or meal! We have pizza rolls pretty often and will continue to do so!
Rosalie S.
These are great deep fried or oven baked. I normally have to fight the family to even get one! Don't forget the ranch for dip!!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?