Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Heather W.
Dickson, TN
Quick and easy to fix for the kids and myself. love the pepperoni best. usually put in microwave but better in oven or frying them.
Mikala M.
Richlands, VA
I absolutely love these! Super easy for lunches even when I am running around the house chasing my child. Pop in the oven and wait.
Kelly Jo C.
san antonio, tx
Great snack. Awesome flavor. Quick for people that have children that want the whole pizza flavor without the majority of the mess.
Amber F.
New Albany, MS
We buy these as an afternoon snake after school. Since they are small and you don't have to cook a whole lot at once. We love them
Janae B.
Renton, WA
I love these! You get a huge bag with a lot of pizza rolls and it lasts for awhile. And the combo flavor is so good too! Great buy!
Kendra S.
Buckeye, Arizona
These are so gross, my kids won't even eat them. Bought once and never will again. Just tastes like tomato sauce in a puff pastry.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These are a big hit in my family I like them but I have to be in the mood to eat them I pretty much have to crave them to eat them
Pizza rolls are so yummy ! They heat up very fast. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes, I get ones w/no filling in them.
I give it 5 stars coz i really really like this food. Anytime i can eat it .. easy and fast to cook just microwave and it's ready .
Lauren S.
Latrobe, PA
These are my absolute favorite night time snack or lunch. They're so quick to heat up in like a toaster oven and be ready to eat.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?