Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle C.
Branson, MO
Love these little bites. My family enjoys them as a snack. Just pop them in the oven or microwave and viola! #snacks #wonderful
Bri C.
My husband loves pizza rolls and eats them a lot. They're so easy for a quick meal for him and easy for me to not have to cook.
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
We love pizza rolls! We love that they are an easy snack or meal! We have pizza rolls pretty often and will continue to do so!
Katie C.
Columbia City, OR
LOVE these! They make great snacks or dinners or whatever I need them to be. The kids love them and are a great treat for them.
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
Such a guilty pleasure these things are. I don't know what it is about this stuff but when I get them I get a lil happy inside.
Yissel L.
Weatherford, TX
I love the combination one it has all kind and it's really yummy just put it on the microwave and ready to eat. My favorite. ❤️
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
by far one of my favorite pizza rolls anywhere and Ive had all kinds of different pizza. it doesn't take long too cook either.
Rosalie S.
These are great deep fried or oven baked. I normally have to fight the family to even get one! Don't forget the ranch for dip!!
Rachel M.
I have always loved these! I could eat these every day and people think I'm so weird because I eat them with A-1 sauce. :) lol
Erica H.
Tastes like good processed junk food just the way I like it. :) I don't get them often, only when I have a craving for them.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??