Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.

BY TOTINO'S #18 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Taryn A.
I made these all the time when I used to baby'sit! They are a quick and yummy dinner, although they are not extremely nutritious.
Traci W.
E Saint Louis, IL
One of my son's favorite afterschool treats for many years. Still enjoys them! The taste has definitely improved over the years.
Jacqueline R.
I love eating these with ranch! Combination is my favorite. These are good for sleepovers, football games, and midnight snacks!
Jessica C.
Ponca City, OK
These are great for kids. Easy for them to grab and go! Toddlers are always on the move and need something easy to grab and fast!
Jillian T.
My boys love these as after school snacks. Prefect for something hot and fast after school before football or baseball practice.
Lauren S.
Derry, PA
These are my absolute favorite night time snack or lunch. They're so quick to heat up in like a toaster oven and be ready to eat.
holly o.
Newark, CA
Every college students favorite party food. Are they quality ? No. Will you wind up eating half the box without realizing it? Yup
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
My kids and husband love it. When they want something fast but good and fresh. I just make them to totinos. Always good and fresh
Raychel F.
My kids love pizza rolls! Easy to make and tastes great! If I have problems with getting my kids to eat I always try pizza rolls
Katie C.
Columbia City, OR
LOVE these! They make great snacks or dinners or whatever I need them to be. The kids love them and are a great treat for them.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??