Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Maria-Zenaida M.
Daly City, CA
This is one of my favorite snacks...so yummy! We always have this in our freezer, ready to pop in the microwave.
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
Love these pizza rolls, they are easy and convenient to fix in a hurry. My kids love them because they can just cook a few whenever they want.
Rhiana M.
American Canyon, CA
So delicious and so bad for you. A classic in the junk food department. Don't eat them if you're watching your waistline.
Megan Z.
Parsippany, NJ
My friends and I basically lived off of these in college. Not the healthiest thing, but always budget- and time-friendly.
Shelby B.
Kaufman, TX
Soo yummy, I love eating these as a quick snack while doing schoolwork, so quick and easy to make and they taste awesome!
Avery B.
The perfect party, everyday snack. Simple to cook up and even taste great microwaved. I love them as an in between snack.
LuLa P.
Stearns, KY
My kids LOVE these!! Great for snacks. Fast , easy, tastes great. Totino's is a brand you can trust for delicious foods!
Mandy M.
Mount Olivet, KY
Ok just plain greasy to have around for any tune day our night. Just grab, pop in the mixture and a fast snack in a jiffy
Rosieee H.
I love to purchase this product for my kid to snack on before I have the chance to get home and cook dinner :)
Cherise K.
Louisville, KY
Pizza rolls are the best. Great for parties and everyone loves them. Pepperoni are my favorite. Quick easy snack or meal
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??