Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber F.
New Albany, MS
We buy these as an afternoon snake after school. Since they are small and you don't have to cook a whole lot at once. We love them
Jennifer L.
Hagerstown, MD
We love these! My son can make a quick snack for shelf if he needs something, we have even used them as our meal on a rushed night.
Heather W.
Dickson, TN
Quick and easy to fix for the kids and myself. love the pepperoni best. usually put in microwave but better in oven or frying them.
Janae B.
Renton, WA
I love these! You get a huge bag with a lot of pizza rolls and it lasts for awhile. And the combo flavor is so good too! Great buy!
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Omg! Pizza rolls are my favorite meal! They are a great meal and also a great appetizer or finger food for a party. Love love love!
Pizza rolls are so yummy ! They heat up very fast. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes, I get ones w/no filling in them.
Mikala M.
Richlands, VA
I absolutely love these! Super easy for lunches even when I am running around the house chasing my child. Pop in the oven and wait.
Jillian T.
My boys love these as after school snacks. Prefect for something hot and fast after school before football or baseball practice.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
My kids and husband love it. When they want something fast but good and fresh. I just make them to totinos. Always good and fresh
Jenny J.
The kids love them. They are a quick and easy snack. It's so convenient to just pop them in the microwave and take them on the go
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??