Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Gia D.
Boca Raton, FL
Pizza rolls are amazing!! They are fatty yes but they are delicious and a great snack for Hungary kids they are inexpensive and tasty
Bailey F.
I like these and the pepperoni ones the most! I usually make them in the toaster over and they turn out golden and crispy every time!
Bria G.
Good ol pizza rolls! Been eating these when I'm too lazy to cook for over a century now.....and not complaining! Still tastes great!
Rachel S.
My family loves pizza rolls! Totinos is the best brand that we've tried! I can remember eating Torino's pizza rolls when I was a kid!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Love these so much ! You can find them anywhere and they aren't too expensive. I always grab a bag when im in the store. For a snackk
leslie g.
Whittier, CA
When I can't get a whole pizza, I always turn to these , especially as a snack because they taste great. I love these so very much!!!
Kari H.
Napoleon, OH
My kids will crush a bag of these in a weekend! I love that even the littlest one can count out a serving and put it in the microwave
makahla k.
Pizza rolls are my heart. Only in the oven though. I love how easy and tasty they are. They really are the way to my heart, no joke.
Brianna A.
Monroe, GA
Pizza rolls are soooo good.My family loves them,I love them,They're just an amazing snack/meal.The combination bags are the best too!
Neha S.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite and lazy snack. I love it. Its super easy and very affordable and it is very tasty. Perfect snack for anytime.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?