Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
makahla k.
Pizza rolls are my heart. Only in the oven though. I love how easy and tasty they are. They really are the way to my heart, no joke.
leslie g.
Whittier, CA
When I can't get a whole pizza, I always turn to these , especially as a snack because they taste great. I love these so very much!!!
Rachel S.
My family loves pizza rolls! Totinos is the best brand that we've tried! I can remember eating Torino's pizza rolls when I was a kid!
Neha S.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite and lazy snack. I love it. Its super easy and very affordable and it is very tasty. Perfect snack for anytime.
E A.
These are good after school snack or when you are wanted pizza but not a slice. They get toasty on the outside and stay gooey inside.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These are a big hit in my family I like them but I have to be in the mood to eat them I pretty much have to crave them to eat them
I give it 5 stars coz i really really like this food. Anytime i can eat it .. easy and fast to cook just microwave and it's ready .
Kendra S.
Buckeye, Arizona
These are so gross, my kids won't even eat them. Bought once and never will again. Just tastes like tomato sauce in a puff pastry.
Kelly Jo C.
san antonio, tx
Great snack. Awesome flavor. Quick for people that have children that want the whole pizza flavor without the majority of the mess.
laly b.
Orlando, FL
Me encantan estas pizza son faciles de preparar!
I love this pizza is to easy to do!!
La puedes conseguir en todos los supermecados
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??