Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth O.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love these pizza rolls !! The only problem is I always burn my mouth on the first one because I can't wait to eat them
Stephanie  S.
The best!!! Keep them in the oven a little longer to get them crispier and they're even better!!!
Ember B.
Gotta love the big pack. More for everyone and you don't have to worry about them going bad in the freezer.
Ashley V.
Duson, LA
The best for a quiz small meal for my 3 year old. She is very picky and we can always get her to eat these!
Jillian T.
My boys love these as after school snacks. Prefect for something hot and fast after school before football or baseball practice.
Hunter J.
Very good fast snacks! heat up in seconds and you can take them on the go! all flavors are great!
stephanie c.
Germantown, MD
Such a guilty pleasure these things are. I don't know what it is about this stuff but when I get them I get a lil happy inside.
Lizbeth L.
Fontana, CA
Tastes great! And helps for last minute parties
I think it's unique and makes it fun to eat, I like the amount of flavor it has inside the tiny roll
Raychel F.
My kids love pizza rolls! Easy to make and tastes great! If I have problems with getting my kids to eat I always try pizza rolls
Jessica M.
Austin, TX
Super hot in the middle when you heat it up. CAUTION it will burn your tongue if not cooled down first. Great on the go.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??