Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
makahla k.
Pizza rolls are my heart. Only in the oven though. I love how easy and tasty they are. They really are the way to my heart, no joke.
Kimberly H.
After school snacks for the kids. Quick, easy and delish! They like the convenience of microwave cooking for a fast and tasty snack.
Neha S.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite and lazy snack. I love it. Its super easy and very affordable and it is very tasty. Perfect snack for anytime.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I could eat pizza rolls every day. This size bag is perfect with a hungry husband, plus they're so small you eat more than you think!
Brianna A.
Monroe, GA
Pizza rolls are soooo good.My family loves them,I love them,They're just an amazing snack/meal.The combination bags are the best too!
Kari H.
Napoleon, OH
My kids will crush a bag of these in a weekend! I love that even the littlest one can count out a serving and put it in the microwave
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Love these so much ! You can find them anywhere and they aren't too expensive. I always grab a bag when im in the store. For a snackk
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
They taste horrible I had seen them in commercials and thought they would be good but they are not at all!. I very much disliked them
Rachel S.
My family loves pizza rolls! Totinos is the best brand that we've tried! I can remember eating Torino's pizza rolls when I was a kid!
E A.
These are good after school snack or when you are wanted pizza but not a slice. They get toasty on the outside and stay gooey inside.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??