Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #15 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica H.
Great for afternoon snacks or lunches! My kids love making themselves plates of this after school. Add a side of ranch and you're good to go!
Molly C.
Lawrence, KS
They're usually really great. I don't like how sometimes they can get kind of soggy. The insides always are hotter than the outside though.
Valerie G.
Bryan, TX
LOVE these! I could eat these all day if I could. Definitely my go to meal. They're super easy to make and quick too. Definitely recommend.
Lynn P.
Bowling Green, KY
These are currently in my freezer because they're one of my favorite snacks! Just watch out because you won't be able to stop eating them!
Brittany B.
I live alone so I don't do much cooking. I live for pizza rolls they are the absolute best, kinda cheap, easy to make and freaking delish!
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
These are great in the oven. Not so much in the microwave, unless you're just coming back from the bar then they're an amazing drunk food.
Lynn L.
This are so good. Loved these since I was a kid. My kids love them and tear apart a bag in no time at all. Easy to make. Great for sharing
Jen A.
Out of all the different flavors to try, this has been my absolute favorite of them all. There's just never enough pizza rolls in the bag!
Lex H.
Wahiawa, HI
I love that they are small and I love them when they are crispy on the outside! Taste wise they are not perfect and could use more cheese.
Fran H.
King, NC
Great for myou husband when he is home with the kids and I am at work. A quick snack or meall to hold them,over till mom,get home to cook
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?