Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kathryn O.
I LOVE THESE. They taste so good and they're so easy to do if you're looking for a quick meal before class or just an afternoon snack.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR
Love them soo much I could eat them all day. They have really good flavours and everything, they get nice and toasted, simply amazing.
Jamieka C.
Lexington, KY
I'm not a fan of sausage. I prefer pepperoni over sausage all day everyday. But if you do like sausage then I recommend you buy these,
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
My go to quick snack. They are the best for my lil cousins when it's snack time, no long time cooking, bite size pieces and it's pizza.
Roxann C.
Topeka, KS
The Totinos Pizza Rolls are a great quick snack and I find that they are becoming a necessity, especially with teenagers in the house.
Lesly P.
I love bagel bites ! They're mini pizzas ! Like who doesn't like mini pizzas ? They're always my go to food in the frozen pizza aisle .
Kayla K.
Talk about THE go to snack to have in the house! Especially if you have a bunch of kiddos running around and an always hungry hubby! ;)
Kiara R.
My favorite! I love these little pizza pockets. They're easy to make it and quick as well. Definitely a favorite snack in my household.
karlisa g.
My kids love these they r really good for when friends come over are a little bit to eat as a snack when the kids get home from school
Renee G.
Ronceverte, WV
When you are looking for a quick, easy inexpensive snack these are a good go to. my kids really enjoy these. Definitely recommend them.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??