Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Janel  A.
Beaverton, OR
Directions are easy to follow. Great for lunch for the kids, they really enjoy them. Filling does get really hot in some spots and stays cold in others.
Kimberly H.
After school snacks for the kids. Quick, easy and delish! They like the convenience of microwave cooking for a fast and tasty snack.
Taylor F.
Erie, PA
Love having this product on hand in my freezer. It's not only a easy meal but tasty and great to eat!
Bria G.
Good ol pizza rolls! Been eating these when I'm too lazy to cook for over a century now.....and not complaining! Still tastes great!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These are a big hit in my family I like them but I have to be in the mood to eat them I pretty much have to crave them to eat them
Carla B.
My family really like these a lot. We have these in the freezer all the time. It is quit and easy to fix for a snack. I have also taken them for lunch.
Mikala M.
Richlands, VA
I absolutely love these! Super easy for lunches even when I am running around the house chasing my child. Pop in the oven and wait.
Kelly Jo C.
san antonio, tx
Great snack. Awesome flavor. Quick for people that have children that want the whole pizza flavor without the majority of the mess.
Amber F.
New Albany, MS
We buy these as an afternoon snake after school. Since they are small and you don't have to cook a whole lot at once. We love them
Vanessa L.
My kids love these! I'm not a fan of them! :/ They outside of them taste really good but the inside needs more taste! :(
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??