Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Cathy D.
San Jose , CA
These are so good! My daughter also likes to snack on them. Toss them in the toaster oven and they're ready in about 15 min.
Erica H.
Tastes like good processed junk food just the way I like it. :) I don't get them often, only when I have a craving for them.
Katrina T.
Maumee, OH
I love the flavor of these. they aren't to spicy or to plain they are just right. they are quick and easy to make so they make a great snack also
Roxann C.
Topeka, KS
The Totinos Pizza Rolls are a great quick snack and I find that they are becoming a necessity, especially with teenagers in the house.
Desiree H.
Macon, GA
We love these pizza rolls. We deep fry them for about 4 mins and they come out crispy and delicious! With some ranch for dippin', you have a great snack!
Kari H.
Napoleon, OH
My kids will crush a bag of these in a weekend! I love that even the littlest one can count out a serving and put it in the microwave
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
Love pizza rolls ! They are a quick and easy snack that taste great ! I would rather eat a pizza roll than a regular pizza.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These are good for a fast convenient snack but I prefer pepperoni over the combination. Me and my friends used to make bags of this at and after parties.
Cassie C.
These are sooooo yummy! They make the best snack. You can heat them in the oven or microwave. I like them best in the oven, but the microwave is quicker.
Johanna A.
Gaithersburg, MD
Always tasty and easy to make, these are my go-to snacks for football watching! They go quick, so make sure the buy plenty!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??