Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie P.
Berlin, NH
Foodie Expert
My husband and kids love these! I think there pretty tasty too. They taste just like bite sized pizzas and make a great snack.
Teyanna P.
A great snack if you have kids! Cheap, easy to fix, and tastes amazing! You can't beat that! Also great as kids party food! <3
Rachel M.
Foodie Expert
I have always loved these! I could eat these every day and people think I'm so weird because I eat them with A-1 sauce. :) lol
Megan B.
Morganville, NJ
Very good and easy to make. Kids will love these! Be careful when you give someone these because I have burnt my tongue when eating these multiple times. Lol
Stephanie D.
Yum! Love these and the different fillings inside. Great value for what you get. I've had the different filling options but this has been my favorite so far.
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
They are easy to make and can be stored in a freezer. I'm not a big fan of the taste. They don't taste too fresh and are little expensive for what you get.
Jenelle S.
Very easy to make. Great snack everyone in my house loves them. And very cheap to buy. My favorite are the combination ones.
felecia g.
Foodie Expert
I looove pizza rolls! My favorite meal for lunch or dinner! I love to dip them in ranch & franks red hot mix! Best evveeerrr!
Michelle B.
wise, va
My son has autism and this is one of the only things that he eats. I am so thankful for totinos cause without them he would starve lol.
Cathy D.
San Jose , CA
These are so good! My daughter also likes to snack on them. Toss them in the toaster oven and they're ready in about 15 min.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??