Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Taylor H.
Classic pizza rolls. Love how these can be cooked many different ways, but my favorite way to eat them is fresh out of the oven. They're a great, and quick appetizer to satisfy all ages, with an awesome flavor.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Literally always have a bag of these in my freezer for when I'm home by myself and I want something simple for lunch. They are so yummy. Not the healthiest thing ever, but hey sometimes you have to be unhealthy. I definitely recommend!
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
I love that these can be microwaved! It makes for a quick meal when needed or my husband can toss some in a ziploc bag to take to work with him! The combo ones are our favorite but you have to be careful and let them cool or you will scorch the inside of your mouth!
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
These are the best and quickest snack! The combination ones are my absolute favorite. The bad part is they go so fast! I use these as a quick snack or even as a quick meal sometimes when I'm in a rush. I will always buy these. Even though some stores they can be pricey.
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Do you know how important pizza rolls are??? Very important. They are a staple frozen food for any growing teen and college student. They taste delicious, and they're quick. Not to mention this 90 count bag is a Great! Deal!
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I love the combination ones they have sausage and pepperoni in them. I can use them for lunch, dinner or a snack in between. And a great food for kids they love them.
Amy B.
Somerset, KY
We love having snacks like these around the house. They are have been a stable since I was a child. Quick and easy to prepare and they always taste good. We love having these in the house for those late night snacks.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are my favorite snacks to eat when I'm lazy and dont feel like cooking. You just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and bam done. I usually get the family size (a lot) and they are not expensive.
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
TOTINOS IS MY FAVORITE BITE SIZED PIZZA SNACK. It is pure wonder. The slightly spicy sauce. The chopped up pepperoni bits. The toasty crust wrapping the pizza flavor in a tiny pillow of yumminess.
Shaylin S.
Kell, IL
Totino pizza rolls provide a great snack or meal! Combination is my favorite flavor. They have a light crunch on the outside and soft chewy texture on the inside full of flavor. Definitely a hit for the family!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?

Walmart