Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I won't even lie, I am absolutely obsessed with these pizza rolls. I could eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner. I know it's not really healthy but I always keep my freezer stalked with these, I even bring them with me to work. The only con is that they are super hot when you take them out and I always burn my tongue but that's my fault. My favorite food for sure.
Kristin S.
These are. quite honestly. the best pizza rolls! I ventures out and tried a few other brands, but theirs were lacking in the filling department, not half as good in flavor, and they didn't cook to that perfect, lightly crunchy outsides that Totinos do. The price is cheap for what you receive, and all the flavors are fantastic. They're not the healthiest snack, but my boyfriend and I devour our fair share of them occasionally during movie nights. Well, no, he eats them fairly regularly. :) So yes, these are the best pizza rolls you can buy, in my humble opinion. We're fans for life!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
My daughter is two years old. She lives as these pizza rolls. Every time she gets gets hungry she's says, " Momma I wan Pisa rolls." She loves them I had to buy bunches of them at once. I bought 3 or 4 packs of the 90ct because she just went through the first pack in less than a week. My daughter loves them I will continue to purchase these.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
A great item to snack on. We usually only buy them when they are on sale. They are very good. Easy to make so that you can either put them in the oven or you can stick them in the microwave. Easy enough for anyone to make. I suggest waiting abut 5 minutes to eat them if your going to make them in the oven because they will burn your mouth. 1-2 minutes cool if you make them in the microwave. I can end up eating a whole pack if i don't watch! They are super yummy!
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
total guilty pleasure snack, but always great to have around the house. I love these! Be careful, theyre hot and the sauce and cheese likes to drip out and cause some awful burns! I would absolutely never say that these are even remotely healthy, but it's good for a midnight snack every now and then,
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
These little things are so freakin awesome!!!! I like these a lot better than bagel bites because I think they give you more sauce. They're so addicting and so easy to cook. You can get a a really nice cripsy outside by baking in the oven. I buy these all the time and the price is pretty reasonable.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
The Totino's pizza rolls in combination are so quick and easy and delicious there definitely something I like to keep in my freezer for a quick meal you can just pop some on to a microwave-safe plate put them in the microwave and they're delicious just as much is if you want to put in the oven.
Tamara R.
Georgetown, KY
Best tasting pizza rolls ever made! I like the combination flavor best. If I had to choose between regular pizza or pizza rolls, I'd choose Totinos pizza rolls every time! It has perfect proportions of meat, sauce and cheese in the rolls. I eat these not just for a snack but also as a meal.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I usual only eat peperoni pizza not a huge fan of sausage but Totino's Combination Rolls are delicious! First they are very affordable which is good for my budget, it's a quick taste snack! I've been addicted to these pizza rolls it's a must I have them in my freezer! Highly recommend
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
SO easy and quick to make at such a great price. This is the staple to have in your freezer for when you don't feel like cooking. i would suggest taking the cooking time and half way through the cooking time, flipping them over so they are crunchy on both sides. I always wait till they pop open in the oven because that's the best time to eat them. Just the right about of temp throughout and crunch.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??