Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.

BY TOTINO'S #18 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marena A.
Longview, WA
Quick and easy meal just to put in the oven! They are also a great deal I got the 90 pack and it was only 5 bucks. Can get at almost any store.
Karley F.
I like these when I need something quick to eat. But they don't taste like I remember them tasting. Oh well still something decent to snack on.
Michelle S.
My kids always beg me to buy these for them! They would eat these all day if I let them.
Great snack idea for the kids! This family loves them!
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
Love these pizza rolls, they are easy and convenient to fix in a hurry. My kids love them because they can just cook a few whenever they want.
Maria R.
El Nido, CA
My kids love these and their very simple and take no time in making these. These work great for when your running late and need a quick snack.
Ebonee L.
Tampa, FL
You can't go wrong with these classics. Perfect for an after school snack or jazz it up by frying and adding a dollop of Sour cream. Sooo Good.
Desiree A.
Vancouver, WA
Who doesn't like to come home and eat a whole bag of these things? They are perfect for when you are hangry and need to eat something quickly!
Ryann M.
Antioch, CA
My absolute favorite snack, great in the oven & microwave the flavors explode in your mouth as soon as you bite into your little pizza pocket!
Courtney S.
These are one of my go-to foods for when I don't want to make much of an effort for dinner. They satisfy hunger quickly and are full of flavor.
Aliyanna R.
Newark, DE
I get this bag about once a month. i lock myself in my room with netflix and a bunch of other food. the pizza rolls usually last about an hour.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??