Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ronda G.
Salt Lick, KY
My sons love these. They are a great snack! And delicious to! Quick and easy for days that you don't have enough time to cook a full course meal!
Irina M.
My kids love these and so do I. Its a quick dinner fix if no time to actually make dinner. They are great for snacks, parties and get togethers.
I buy these all the time! They are great! Like to dip them in ranch dressing. Good quick, easy and convenient snack I put them in the microwave.
Cristina P.
Madison Hts, VA
These are a guilty pleasure of mine all year around!! so good!
The pepperoni has great flavor. Even my picky eaters in the house tear into these!
Julissa F.
Corona, NY
I'm an adult and I love these small pizza rolls ! You just pop them in the oven or microwave and in a few mins they are done ! Pop em and enjoy !
Colbie S.
Spokane, WA
Love these. Very easy to make and fast for a after school snack for the kids. Or those busy night with tons to do and need a fast meal they work.
lindsey m.
Paris, TN
These are great for when I am in a hurry. So easy and simple to prepare. Taste just like a mini pizza! I like these better prepared in the oven.
Maria R.
El Nido, CA
My kids love these and their very simple and take no time in making these. These work great for when your running late and need a quick snack.
Victoria B.
Metairie, LA
A great snack! Perfect to satisfy a pizza craving without indulging in an entire pizza. I love that I can warm up as few or as many as I want.
Aliyanna R.
Newark, DE
I get this bag about once a month. i lock myself in my room with netflix and a bunch of other food. the pizza rolls usually last about an hour.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??