Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla G.
I think I'm going to have to go buy some right now. These things are so good and a great snack although very filling. Family favorite in our house
Whitney B.
Our family loves pizza rolls. We eat them as an after school snack, quick snack before we head to a practice, or for a meal option with side items.
Shannin G.
Lees Summit, MO
The best way to eat these are to put them in the oven and with a side of ranch. They are a great after school snack because there so quick to cook.
Amanda S.
Lincolnton, NC
Always have the big bag in my freezer. Great after school snack for kids. Kids love dipping g them in ranch and they are perfect for little hands.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
Pizza anything, i would firmly recommend that you buy Totinos brand, way better than anything else, and if you have kids, they also have box tops!
Megin C.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE myself some pizza rolls, I have only ever tried combo, and I haven't been let down, they are good both in the microwave and oven.
Mary S.
Howell, MI
Great for sharing and quick to cook up. Tasty byt I unfortunately always burn myself eating them before they're cool. Let them sit for a few mins!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
These are definitely nice for a quick snack!!! They are great for all ages - just be sure that they cool a little before you bite into them! :)
Katrina T.
Maumee, OH
I love the flavor of these. they aren't to spicy or to plain they are just right. they are quick and easy to make so they make a great snack also
Irina M.
My kids love these and so do I. Its a quick dinner fix if no time to actually make dinner. They are great for snacks, parties and get togethers.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??