Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lexie E.
I could eat Totinos Pizza Rolls for just about every meal! They're so quick and easy whether you're using the stove or popping them in the microwave.
Apryl C.
These are my favorite kind of pizza rolls. I like to buy these for my dorm room or back at home for as a snack. They are really good dipped in ranch!
Kassie S.
Celeste, TX
I love anything Totinos! These are the perfect quick lunch meal! You have to be careful to not cook them too long. The filling will ooze out of them.
Lizbeth L.
Fontana, CA
Tastes great! And helps for last minute parties
I think it's unique and makes it fun to eat, I like the amount of flavor it has inside the tiny roll
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
Man I haven't had these in a while they are so good. Nice to have around for those days you don't feel like cooking. My favorite part was the crust .
Edwin  H.
Brooklyn, NY
These were weird. Not knowing if I was eating regular pizza or the sausages was not a fun roulette game to play. But they were still great as a snack
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
I've loved these since I was a little still do and so do my babies especially when I bake them in the oven and add some ranch to dip them in yummy!!!
Whitney B.
Our family loves pizza rolls. We eat them as an after school snack, quick snack before we head to a practice, or for a meal option with side items.
Amanda S.
Lincolnton, NC
Always have the big bag in my freezer. Great after school snack for kids. Kids love dipping g them in ranch and they are perfect for little hands.
Mary S.
Howell, MI
Great for sharing and quick to cook up. Tasty byt I unfortunately always burn myself eating them before they're cool. Let them sit for a few mins!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??