Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Gabriella H.
Groton, SD
This was my go meal choice to in college! Especially when I was in a hurry. Cheap, easy, and best of all delicious!
Jessica C.
Colorado Springs, CO
These pizza rolls are super easy to make and very good! When my family doesn't cook dinner or we just don't have time we pop these in the microwave and 2 minutes they are done!
Mary S.
Howell, MI
Great for sharing and quick to cook up. Tasty byt I unfortunately always burn myself eating them before they're cool. Let them sit for a few mins!
Megin C.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE myself some pizza rolls, I have only ever tried combo, and I haven't been let down, they are good both in the microwave and oven.
ashley e.
East Point, KY
I love these! they're quick and easy to make for a snack. I usually make them when I get home from work. They're the best if you bake them, they get a crispier taste.
Lesly P.
I love bagel bites ! They're mini pizzas ! Like who doesn't like mini pizzas ? They're always my go to food in the frozen pizza aisle .
Sarah w.
Goose creek, SC
I love pizza rolls!! It's also an easy after school snack!! They prices are always great, and theres also always coupons. There are also a variety of different kinds to try.
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Pop them in the microwave. Cold on the outside, lava on the inside. They burn my taste buds, but are so delicious.
I buy these all the time! They are great! Like to dip them in ranch dressing. Good quick, easy and convenient snack I put them in the microwave.
Kiara R.
My favorite! I love these little pizza pockets. They're easy to make it and quick as well. Definitely a favorite snack in my household.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??