Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Hannah H.
Benbrook, TX
You just cant go wrong with pizza rolls! We eat these as a snack, a lazy night dinner, or at the deer lease. Extremely convenient to cook in a microwave, toaster oven, or regular oven.
Brittany B.
I live alone so I don't do much cooking. I live for pizza rolls they are the absolute best, kinda cheap, easy to make and freaking delish!
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
We love these in our house! Perfect size for little hands and easy to heat up and go. I'm a busy mom so I need to have these types of meals at hand.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
This is seriously my family's absolute favorite snack/ food. Lol they we do delicious and so easy and quick to make.
Rebecca J.
West Monroe , La
I love these. They are quick to make and taste really good. My kids love them. I buy them every time i buy groceries
Whitney B.
Our family loves pizza rolls. We eat them as an after school snack, quick snack before we head to a practice, or for a meal option with side items.
Shannin G.
Lees Summit, MO
The best way to eat these are to put them in the oven and with a side of ranch. They are a great after school snack because there so quick to cook.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
These Totino's pizza rolls are an easy and quick snack to have at any time. It's convenient to have in the freezer when you're hungry. They're not bad at all.
Mary S.
Howell, MI
Great for sharing and quick to cook up. Tasty byt I unfortunately always burn myself eating them before they're cool. Let them sit for a few mins!
Bryan H.
Pizza rolls. Freaking life's way of saying hey I love you. These are so fast to prepare and they are definitely worth the time to wait and the price. I love how convenient it is
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??