Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carla B.
My family really like these a lot. We have these in the freezer all the time. It is quit and easy to fix for a snack. I have also taken them for lunch.
Vu N.
Santa Ana, CA
I would eat these everyday after school! Throw these in the oven and once you bite in the crunchiness delicious goo of tomato sauce melts your tongue.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
I love the flavor of the sauce. My son enjoys eating them. What I love the most is it can be put on the microwave or toaster oven. It's so convenient.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
We love these in our house! Perfect size for little hands and easy to heat up and go. I'm a busy mom so I need to have these types of meals at hand.
Nora L.
Durham, NC
Very easy to make here is a tip ... They taste 2 times better putting them in the oven and baking them instead of microwaving them (: their sooo good
Apryl C.
These are my favorite kind of pizza rolls. I like to buy these for my dorm room or back at home for as a snack. They are really good dipped in ranch!
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these these are so Delicious. i keep a bag in the freezer and i hope they taste good with wings since they're like pizza but these are yummy
ophelia B.
Troy, TX
Very easy and quick to make if you had a busy day. I like to cook them in the oven, it just makes them taste better. Can't go wrong with pizza rolls!
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
Pizza rolls. Such a classic food staple as a kid or even a college student. Microwaved is alright, but in the oven or on the pizzazz is even better!
Lexie E.
I could eat Totinos Pizza Rolls for just about every meal! They're so quick and easy whether you're using the stove or popping them in the microwave.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??