Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
I love the flavor of the sauce. My son enjoys eating them. What I love the most is it can be put on the microwave or toaster oven. It's so convenient.
I love my pizza rolls , definitely addicting . And the combination makes it even better . Perfect for a movie night or sometimes if you're on the go !
JC H.
Danville, KY
This is my favorite flavor of pizza roll. I eat these all the time. Taste better if cooked in oven vs microwave, though. Recommend with ranch dressing.
Tabatha J.
Pahrump, NV
I've always been a Totino's pizza roll fan. As always they diliver good product. Always better in the oven but great for a quick snack in the microwave
Karen H.
Clinton, TN
My teenage son loves these little rolls. Quick to make and great flavor and choices. Our household always have these in the freezer for a quick snack.
Jeslyn B.
Rialto , CA
Good go to snack for any occasion. After school or even snack for a football game. Easy to make in the microwave or oven. Kids and adults both enjoy :)
jamie h.
These are pretty crappy lately. I much prefer the Michaelina brand when it comes to a pizza roll! I will eat these though if I put parm cheese on top!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Also another totinos favorite are there pizza rolls. I haven't found someone who doesn't eat these they are good (: better in the deep fryer my opinion
Maddie J.
Marriottsvl, MD
Delicious and easy to make! My only complaint would be that they can quickly become too hot and might burn you, be sure to let them cool after cooking!
Lauren G.
Elizabethton, TN
BEST lunch for my boys (10 and 6) they love pizza rolls! They usually jusy eat cheese pizza but pizza rolls they'll eat combination and sausage even!!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??