Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #15 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joann  K.
Mayfield, KY
These are a staple in our freezer. Even the teenagers can cook these for themselves. So when there is a choice, they will eat Totino's Pizza Rolls every time.
Carol L.
I love pizza rolls. I could eat them all day. They are so convenient and so fun to eat. They are so delicious, everything you can imagine in mini pizza form.
Sunshine R.
We probably eat these at my house. ore than we should. I know they're bad for you but they taste so good! plus we don't eat them as snacks, more like dinner
Sonia C.
These are a must in our freezer for snacks. They are quick and easy to heat up. Not a lot of nutritional value so I prefer the kids not eat these too often.
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
I love love love these little pizza rolls! I love to have them as a snack to get me by the day if I'm not fully hungry and they're so fast and easy to make!
Brittney M.
These are great for after school snack or after work snack easy and taste great :) they are a reasonable price to and most everyweek there is a sale on them
Michelle S.
Palmdale, CA
I remember as a kid i use to love these. now they don't taste good at all. I found a knock off at food 4 less and they are way cheaper and taste way better.
Angela H.
Perfect and easy snack when you have a house full of teenage boys!! I can pop them in the oven and they are gone within minutes. The price is great as well.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
these are great to eat but I can only eat so many of them but they so good to eat and I used to eat them a lot but I don't normally do just too little for me
Katt C.
I finally tried these when I got to college, and I can't believe I waited so long to try them. They're quick to cook and are small but pack a flavorful bite.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?