Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
You can't really go wrong with anything pizza-related, but regardless these are some of my favorite things to satisfy a pizza craving on a smaller scale.
Amanda E.
A very easy and quick snack or meal that also have a great taste even though they're very inexpensive. When you're hungry, you can either throw these in the microwave or oven and have them ready in just a few minutes.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
These pizza rolls are delicious! They are not too plain and not too overpowering. These rolls are perfect bite size snacks for any occasion. And also this product is so affordable!
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
Foodie Expert
When I think of pizza rolls, I instantly think Totino's. I don't buy any other brand! They are quick and convenient on busy days, taste great, and are reasonably priced. Great buy!
Ana G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product,delicious taste. My kids enjoy it every time I buy it. What I personally like about it it can be ready in just seconds which that's great when my kids get home from school it's a delightful appetizer.
Reyanda O. F.
I love Totino's pizza rolls. I've been eating them since I was younger and can attest to the fact that they are quick and easy to make, affordable, and delicious!
Rose E.
Lake Charles, LA
OK my sons are pizza roll finatics if your wanting to buy for 5 people definitely for you or if need extra to put up for kids like in my case definitely for you
kimesha G.
Foodie Expert
I love these these are so Delicious. i keep a bag in the freezer and i hope they taste good with wings since they're like pizza but these are yummy
Jennifer G.
Depew, NY
My kids love these! They're easy to pop in microwave or oven after school for a great snack! Served up with some carrots and celery... It's a big hit every time!
Jacqueline R.
I love eating these with ranch! Combination is my favorite. These are good for sleepovers, football games, and midnight snacks!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??