Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mayra M.
Cutler, CA
Foodie Expert
Love popping these bad boys in for my kids they are so simple easy and delicious such a great size for little fingers tastes amazing
Jana B.
Columbus, IN
I love totino's pizza rolls... any variety really. You just pop them in the microwave and enjoy. It's great for when you're in a hurry or on the go or just want a snack.
Jessica M.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
The combination pizza rolls are my favorite. They are an easy solution to either a snack or a meal. I put mine in the oven a minute or two longer than it says to make them extra crispy.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS
These are my all time favorite junk food. I loved these as a kid and I still love them now. I prefer the pepperoni ones but these are just as good! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
A great mixture of pepperoni and cheese. If you have a picky household like me, these are sure to please. My son only likes pepperoni but I prefer without pepperoni. With the combination pizza rolls, we are both satisfied.
Tiffany F.
Anniston, AL
These pizza rolls are so yummy! So quick and easy! Did i mention YUMMY!!!!!!! :) You can throw them in the microwave or put them into the oven (which is my all time fav.) So handy when you are in a rush for a filling snack!
Maria V.
Jonesboro, GA
My kids love the totinos pizza rolls it really has the perfect amount of cheese and sauce for them. I love to throw it in the toaster oven its really a great fast snak
Debra G.
Bound Brook , NJ
Love these as a quick appetizer/snack for munching on and often combine with other appetizer type food for a quick dinner on busy nights. Just wish filling didn't come out side when bit into.
Darrian A.
Hannibal, MO
I'm very picky about my food, how it tastes, and where it came from. I feel like I can trust Totinos and where there product comes from. It's very delicious, fills me up, and it's definitely something I will buy again.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
You can't really go wrong with anything pizza-related, but regardless these are some of my favorite things to satisfy a pizza craving on a smaller scale.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??