Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Eveling D.
Yummy weekend snacks and they also make perfect dinners for those nights when coming from work late. Enjoy the variety of flavors and they are best in the toaster oven than microwave
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Everyone in my house loves these! They're a quick and easy snack and are usually gone within only a few days of purchasing. Needless to say, they are always on the grocery list!
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
these are great to eat but I can only eat so many of them but they so good to eat and I used to eat them a lot but I don't normally do just too little for me
Carol L.
I love pizza rolls. I could eat them all day. They are so convenient and so fun to eat. They are so delicious, everything you can imagine in mini pizza form.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
Great for a snack or dinner. Easy to make and great for parties. They are easier for me to make because I'm always on the go and need something I can eat quickly and a whole pizza would take too long.
Heather K.
Sachse, TX
Great little snack for me or the kids. The bigger kids would choose this as a meal if they could. The cost can seem a bit high, but when they're on sale, they're in my fridge.
Michelle S.
My kids always beg me to buy these for them! They would eat these all day if I let them.
Great snack idea for the kids! This family loves them!
Angela R.
Round Rock, TX
My whole family loves these! So tasty and an easy after school snack. Also, great appetizers for a get together! Who needs to fix something fancy when you have pizza rolls!
Courtney M.
Denver, PA
Great for a snack or for a meal. Easy to make and easy on the wallet. Don't bite Into them as soon as they come out of the oven; they're like molten lava.
Elizabeth R.
Wilmington
My whole family loves pizza rolls by Tostino. They have great flavor and are so easy to make. It's a great quick snack to give them on those days when you are on the run.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??