Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shaylin S.
Kell, IL
Totino pizza rolls provide a great snack or meal! Combination is my favorite flavor. They have a light crunch on the outside and soft chewy texture on the inside full of flavor. Definitely a hit for the family!
Megan C.
I love pizza rolls so much and they taste even better with buttermilk ranch dressing. I usually just put them in the oven and keep an eye on them, I like them soft not too crunchy.
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
I shamelessly eat these no matter what time of day. Going to work and need a quick breakfast? Pop some pizza rolls in the microwave. Company coming over for the big game? Make some pizza rolls. I have an addiction and have no shame
Scarlett J.
Rockledge, FL
Pizza rolls the bomb.com snack , it's best in the oven but still good when heated in a microwave all depends if you want a crunch or not but either way pizza rolls are delicious
Charles H.
Tombstone, AZ
I like pizza rolls because they are easy to make and somewhat filling. It's like a Hot Pocket with less mess and less burnt tongue flavor. These cook evenly in the microwave if you put them in slightly longer than it recommends and then let them cool. These are a great snack, meal in a rush or party food. I like them in ranch, marinara and more. These little things are simple, easy to dress up and better than they ought to be. If you like basic pizza, like the kind you got in grade school, this is great.
April M.
St Augustine, FL
Pizza is unquestionably my ideal late-night snack. What do I want at midnight on a Friday night? Pizza. Studying up late during the week? Pizza.

When it comes to choice, I love Totino's pizza rolls!! They are little poppers of cheesy, meaty heaven. These pizza rolls meet my requirement for the pizza taste without the calories of ingesting an entire pizza (that still happens from time to time).
Rose M.
Otsego, MI
I love pizza rolls they're very easy go to snack there best warm in the oven there crispy that way. The only thing I don't like about them is if you warm up in the microwave for a quick lunch snack there soft. I wish that there was a way to make them crispy in the microwave snack. But other than that they are awesome especially dipped in ranch dressing I had them at the racetrack I think they were deep-fried. They were pretty amazing. I love pizza rolls.
Diane S.
Frankston, TX
These are my ultimate comfort food. Love them for a meal or a quick snack. They are good made in the microwave as well as the oven. Great taste from the outside coating to the wonderful flavor of the filling.
Ashly R.
Waite Park, MN
These are sooo bad for you, but so good! If I don't get combination flavor, I will just get cheese. Both are delicious. Pizza rolls are basically all I ate as a kid, and I still love them to this day. I try to stay away from as much as I can, as I mentioned they are not nutritious in any way. But, sometimes you just need that comfort food! Pizza rolls are great for party snacks, though. I usually put them out when i have friends over for football games!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
The perfect pizza roll ever! I have bought these for years and they are perfect for every occasion. For snacking, parties, study groups, and more. The outside later gets crispy if you bake it but if you microwave it'll be on the softer side. Either way, I love the taste of them. It doesn't taste bland like some pizza rolls. These have the authentic pizza flavors in them and def have a quality to them. I get the herb, the tomato, the meat, and the crust flavors all in one. I would recommend these a thousand times if I could.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??