Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #11 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Albertine P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I'm so greedy when it comes to totino's pizza rolls. It's such a good snack... don't burn yourself! These tend to be extremely hot, so be careful. It's so good though ❤️
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! Pizza rolls are my fav!! We have them all the time!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these pizza rolls for my kids. Very easy to prepare and very delicious. I bake these in the oven and fix a vegetable then I have a complete meal in less than 30 mins. Will always purchase this for my kids. Recommend others to try this product.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
These are considered a light lunch for me. I deffintly wouldn't serve this for dinner. I am a health nut , so I deffintly don't buy these often. It's a pretty big bag. It last for about 6 lunches/snacks. Keep a close watch on them they burn real easily and can get frost bitten.
Holly W.
These are literally my kryptonite. I'm OBSESSED. I could eat these, any time, any place, any occasion. I love them so much. But I always have to get the hug bags cause I'll eat anywhere from 5-35 at once 😂.. but, before I got pregnant, I only weighed 103 lbs so it was okay yanno?
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
These combination pizza rolls are a perfect anytime snack - or if you make enough of them they can certainly satisfy you for a meal. The flavor is great, and I particularly like the combo version because of the pepperoni flavoring. Love dipping these in ranch dressing!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love pizza rolls. They’re so quick and easy to make . The nice thing is you can make in oven or the microwave. The filing is good if you like sausage, and the outer breading is very tasty. They’re very affordable, I would recommend.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
These rolls are my go-to snack. The combination is my favorite because of how full the rolls are.

They cook so easily in the microwave, and even better in the oven.

A few of them is great for a snack, and a handful can almost pass as a meal when I'm desperate.

I'll definitely rebuy.
Sam M.
Eden
Totino's Pizza rolls come in an assortment of flavors, combination, (which is pepperoni, sausage and cheese),  Pepperoni, and Cheese are the most common ones. I used to be able to find a chicken and cheese quasadia that was great, had a kick to it & was awsome with ranch dressing, cannot find that one anymore. There is also a taco flavor, that is good with some sour cream and green onion. I love the crispy texture outside and hot filling inside. They are a perfect little hot snack. They also support Box Tops for schools and I really like that.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love these pizza rolls! I don't eat these just out of convenience, (because that's exactly what they are - convenient), but sometimes I just crave these! They're the perfect bite sized snacks, and they're so easy to prepare. Either heat them up in the over or pop them into the microwave for a few minutes.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?

back