Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Tina H.
These are quick and easy and I wish I had these to eat right now. I'm starving and these taste great. I love eating these with ranch. And it's quick to cook in the microwave but I like them in the oven because then they are crunchy in would recommend these
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
So, I have like a love hate relationship with these. I don't know why but it comes a point where I absolutely love them and can eat them 24/7 and then randomly start to hate them... I don't know if it's just me or the consistent quality is not the same lol
Johari R.
Roseville, MI
My family love these .I purchased these every time I grocery shop. The taste is very good and I can't complain. They are easy for my one year old to eat as well. I love these for a quick snack . It's something easy that my older kids can make as well.
Shawnie I.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been eating these since I was a teenager. That turned into a young adult who craved them as drunk food at 3 in the morning. That turned into a wife and mother who cooks them for her family. Great, tasty and cheap way to feed your family.
Judi P.
Beechgrove, TN
What can I say but this is my favorite snack food! It is great for a midday snack and in the large packages you can always have some on hand to throw in the oven or the microwave to curb your hunger! The combination is my favorite variety!
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
I buy these and say I am buying them for the kids but the truth is I can eat the whole family size bag alone. I love these. They are so addicting. If I can use the oven instead I will but when I am at work I can settle for the microwave.
Let's be honest, the 90 count bag is really the only size to get. No one wants to have 10 pizza rolls for a snack and then realize they pretty much ate the whole bag. These are too good not to buy in bulk! Just don't burn your mouth!
Renee O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pizza rolls are a must in my home with my hubby and I having 7 children between us it's the perfect snack for them in between meals or when we get out of the pool or before the park so delicious and convenient I love these things
Chris B.
Daly City, CA
Very convenient to eat as portion control and mobility are things most-appealing to me when looking for quick and easy bites to eat. Quality increases when put into the oven, but microwaved still does the job to curb hunger.
Katie E.
Deptford , NJ
We always buy these a quick snack or dinner for the kids. Price isn't too bad and they taste good. I feel like the flavor has been slightly altered recently and I'm not sure I like it. Will still buy for the kids though.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??