Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Mary Jo J.
Vine Grove, KY
These pizza rolls are a favorite of my 9 year old and all the friends he drags into my house :). I love feeding them something that isn't chips or candy when they need a snack, and these are a go-to.
Courtney S.
These are one of my go-to foods for when I don't want to make much of an effort for dinner. They satisfy hunger quickly and are full of flavor.
Marcus L.
Phoenix
I always love too buy these when I know I will be snacking with friends. I find them better than frozen pizzas. This is always on my grocery list for snacks in the evening, morning or late at night.
Mykel R.
Magnolia, AR
My little sister loves these. I buy her big bags of them over the summer so she'll have a snack during the day. She doesn't bake them, she fries them up, and OMG. So good. They're hard to say no to.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
I love these they are so good and fast. I like to make them in the oven not the microwave even though it takes longer because I like them crispy and not soggy. My favorite is the plain cheese but the pepperoni are good as well.
Laura D.
If you have kids, you have to have pizza rolls in your freezer. No other brand but Totinos can even be considered pizza rolls. I loved them as a kid, and my kids inhale them at least once a week.
Jersey L.
Ada, OK
These are so good! A few of mine tasted freezer burned, but that was my fault because I left them out a little bit. Nice flavor in the sauce! It's not the usual tomato sauce flavor you get with other pizza brands that's too sweet and artificial, it's perfectly savory.
Lori B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Easy to cook. Taste alright, but my grandkids love them. I wish they came in cheese only flavor. I have a picky grandson who only eats cheese pizza. I have to pull out the pepperoni for him.
Kimberly M.
These are my boys go to after school snack. My oldest will pop them in the toaster oven and by the time they have their work areas set up, the pizza rolls are ready.
Zandy L.
I love my little pizza rolls. Ot is perfext for anything, if i know dinner is going ro be late, then i pop this in the oven do that the family sont get hangry . good snack
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??