Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #13 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
Great for a snack or dinner. Easy to make and great for parties. They are easier for me to make because I'm always on the go and need something I can eat quickly and a whole pizza would take too long.
Katie B.
Oconomowoc, WI
These are so good and easy to make! You can definitely make this for an easy snack. I always use these for guests that come over that are hungry and want an quick snack.
Angela R.
Round Rock, TX
My whole family loves these! So tasty and an easy after school snack. Also, great appetizers for a get together! Who needs to fix something fancy when you have pizza rolls!
Erin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Another after school snack I purchase for my daughter. She enjoys them and I will eat occasionally. Prefer them from the oven and they seem gooey out of the microwave.
Janet L.
This is a favorite at my home. My son inhales them. I don't even see him chew. I love them too. We prefer the combination pizza the best. The sauce and meat are delicious
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these they are so easy and quick to make when your friends are over for a snack I usually prefer the pepperoni ones but these are really good too This is a really good snack to make
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS
These are my all time favorite junk food. I loved these as a kid and I still love them now. I prefer the pepperoni ones but these are just as good! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
Elizabeth R.
Wilmington
My whole family loves pizza rolls by Tostino. They have great flavor and are so easy to make. It's a great quick snack to give them on those days when you are on the run.
Jana B.
Columbus, IN
I love totino's pizza rolls... any variety really. You just pop them in the microwave and enjoy. It's great for when you're in a hurry or on the go or just want a snack.
Jessica M.
Irvine, CA
The combination pizza rolls are my favorite. They are an easy solution to either a snack or a meal. I put mine in the oven a minute or two longer than it says to make them extra crispy.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?

back