Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.

BY TOTINO'S #20 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maria V.
Jonesboro, GA
My kids love the totinos pizza rolls it really has the perfect amount of cheese and sauce for them. I love to throw it in the toaster oven its really a great fast snak
Debra G.
Bound Brook, NJ
Love these as a quick appetizer/snack for munching on and often combine with other appetizer type food for a quick dinner on busy nights. Just wish filling didn't come out side when bit into.
Darrian A.
Hannibal, MO
I'm very picky about my food, how it tastes, and where it came from. I feel like I can trust Totinos and where there product comes from. It's very delicious, fills me up, and it's definitely something I will buy again.
ashley e.
East Point, KY
I love these! they're quick and easy to make for a snack. I usually make them when I get home from work. They're the best if you bake them, they get a crispier taste.
Abigail  G.
Maryville, TN
Pretty much my whole childhood was based around these pizza rolls! I still love them to this day. They aren't very healthy put they are perfect for sleepovers, movie night or what have you. You can't go wrong with these!
Amanda E.
A very easy and quick snack or meal that also have a great taste even though they're very inexpensive. When you're hungry, you can either throw these in the microwave or oven and have them ready in just a few minutes.
lizette r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and children like these a lot as a quick snack. I personally don't eat them much. As a mom, I like that they come in larger than one portion bags and they're very affordable.
Ana G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product,delicious taste. My kids enjoy it every time I buy it. What I personally like about it it can be ready in just seconds which that's great when my kids get home from school it's a delightful appetizer.
Betsy R.
Simi Valley, CA
Have to have these in the house at all times. The kids will always eat these for a snack and it fills them up and makes them happy. Amazing how many of these a couple of pre-teen boys can pack away in a sitting!
Reyanda O. F.
I love Totino's pizza rolls. I've been eating them since I was younger and can attest to the fact that they are quick and easy to make, affordable, and delicious!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??