Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Darrian A.
Hannibal, MO
I'm very picky about my food, how it tastes, and where it came from. I feel like I can trust Totinos and where there product comes from. It's very delicious, fills me up, and it's definitely something I will buy again.
ashley e.
East Point, KY
I love these! they're quick and easy to make for a snack. I usually make them when I get home from work. They're the best if you bake them, they get a crispier taste.
lizette r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and children like these a lot as a quick snack. I personally don't eat them much. As a mom, I like that they come in larger than one portion bags and they're very affordable.
Amanda E.
A very easy and quick snack or meal that also have a great taste even though they're very inexpensive. When you're hungry, you can either throw these in the microwave or oven and have them ready in just a few minutes.
Reyanda O. F.
I love Totino's pizza rolls. I've been eating them since I was younger and can attest to the fact that they are quick and easy to make, affordable, and delicious!
Betsy R.
Simi Valley, CA
Have to have these in the house at all times. The kids will always eat these for a snack and it fills them up and makes them happy. Amazing how many of these a couple of pre-teen boys can pack away in a sitting!
Ana G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product,delicious taste. My kids enjoy it every time I buy it. What I personally like about it it can be ready in just seconds which that's great when my kids get home from school it's a delightful appetizer.
Jennifer G.
Depew, NY
My kids love these! They're easy to pop in microwave or oven after school for a great snack! Served up with some carrots and celery... It's a big hit every time!
Amanda C.
These are a great snack for holidays or children. They are quick and easy. However you have to watch them because the filling over flows out of them very easily.
Liana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these for a quick snack. They're small and delicious. Usually dip in ranch. They are veryy hot once out the oven so be careful you don't burn your tongue!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??