Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
These are so delicious! Great for a quick meal or even a snack. And super simple to make, pop them in the oven or even the microwave if you're really in a rush. You can't go wrong with these.
Robert T.
Bronx, NY
These are a great thing to keep handy! whether you make a few at a time for a personal snack or make the whole bag for game day like I did there won't be a single person asking for chips.
Misty S.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are great. We eat them as snacks or something i will make fries with them and eat them for dinner. You can make them in the microwave or oven. I have even made them in a deep dryer. Everyone in my home is a fan!
Milly D.
Clearwater , Fl
Excellent product! We used every time that we invite friends at home to watch a boxing fight or nfl games. They love it and we too because is delicious, easy to cook and not expensive...
Apryl C.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite kind of pizza rolls. I like to buy these for my dorm room or back at home for as a snack. They are really good dipped in ranch!
Melissa J.
Inez, KY
I've loved these since I was a little still do and so do my babies especially when I bake them in the oven and add some ranch to dip them in yummy!!!
Nicole W.
Atlanta, GA
Always a favorite! I typically like to pop them in the microwave for a bit then toast them in the oven (cuts down on baking time!) Crispy thin exterior, flavorful interior. It reminds me of coming home after school.
Jo R.
These come in handy when you have little ones or siblings who need a snack instantly or even a few to have for yourself. They're pretty tasty and we always seem to have some in the freezer for emergency snacks. haha 😊
Deborah L.
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick on the go snack. You can pop them in the microwave or oven..but watch out they are hot. I have burned my tongue many times trying to bite into one right out of the oven. 😖
Erika M.
These are great for what they are. They are not very filling and usually burn your mouth so bad you can't taste the rest. I do like the sauce in them but it seems like there is no cheese most of the time. They can be soft or they can be crunchy. They are great snack for parties or late night.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??