Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Janet L.
This is a favorite at my home. My son inhales them. I don't even see him chew. I love them too. We prefer the combination pizza the best. The sauce and meat are delicious
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
A great mixture of pepperoni and cheese. If you have a picky household like me, these are sure to please. My son only likes pepperoni but I prefer without pepperoni. With the combination pizza rolls, we are both satisfied.
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
This is a classic go-to snack. Who doesn't love pizza themed snacks anyway? Really fast to make but definitely preferred in the oven. Not something I buy all the time but every once in a while
Maria V.
Jonesboro, GA
My kids love the totinos pizza rolls it really has the perfect amount of cheese and sauce for them. I love to throw it in the toaster oven its really a great fast snak
Tiffany F.
Anniston, AL
These pizza rolls are so yummy! So quick and easy! Did i mention YUMMY!!!!!!! :) You can throw them in the microwave or put them into the oven (which is my all time fav.) So handy when you are in a rush for a filling snack!
Debra G.
Bound Brook, NJ
Love these as a quick appetizer/snack for munching on and often combine with other appetizer type food for a quick dinner on busy nights. Just wish filling didn't come out side when bit into.
Candice K.
Olivehurst, CA
Great way to cook a fast snack! their so yummy!! all it takes is a couple minutes and you'll have yummy little bits. watch out tho! their hot right when they come out!!
Morgan S.
Anson, ME
These pizza rolls are the bomb diggity. They may not be the healthiest snack in the world, but they are very handy after school to just pop into the microwave and eat.
Michelle M.
This is not my favorite, but it is great when you need something quick. These Totinos Pizza Rolls are good when cooked in the toaster oven since the crust gets crunchy.
Darrian A.
Hannibal, MO
I'm very picky about my food, how it tastes, and where it came from. I feel like I can trust Totinos and where there product comes from. It's very delicious, fills me up, and it's definitely something I will buy again.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??