Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany O.
Pulaski, VA
Great snack or lazy dinner if you have time they are better in the oven but for spur of the moment the microwave works fine. Pair with your favorite ranch for best results :)
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
Great for a snack or dinner. Easy to make and great for parties. They are easier for me to make because I'm always on the go and need something I can eat quickly and a whole pizza would take too long.
Katie B.
Oconomowoc, WI
These are so good and easy to make! You can definitely make this for an easy snack. I always use these for guests that come over that are hungry and want an quick snack.
Angela R.
Round Rock, TX
My whole family loves these! So tasty and an easy after school snack. Also, great appetizers for a get together! Who needs to fix something fancy when you have pizza rolls!
Janet L.
This is a favorite at my home. My son inhales them. I don't even see him chew. I love them too. We prefer the combination pizza the best. The sauce and meat are delicious
Jessica M.
Redlands, CA
The combination pizza rolls are my favorite. They are an easy solution to either a snack or a meal. I put mine in the oven a minute or two longer than it says to make them extra crispy.
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these they are so easy and quick to make when your friends are over for a snack I usually prefer the pepperoni ones but these are really good too This is a really good snack to make
Jana B.
Columbus, IN
I love totino's pizza rolls... any variety really. You just pop them in the microwave and enjoy. It's great for when you're in a hurry or on the go or just want a snack.
Elizabeth R.
Wilmington
My whole family loves pizza rolls by Tostino. They have great flavor and are so easy to make. It's a great quick snack to give them on those days when you are on the run.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS
These are my all time favorite junk food. I loved these as a kid and I still love them now. I prefer the pepperoni ones but these are just as good! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??