Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ
My 5 year old loves these and I love them for an 'on-the-go' snack. Pop them into the toaster over or microwave, stick them in a snack tuber ware and keep it moving. Or a quick snack after school / work.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Cheap and easy for a quick snack. My kids love these and they are easy enough for my 9 year old to pop in the microwave. Definitely taste better in the oven though. I like to load the pepper on mine :-)
Carlique B.
Columbus , OH
I loveeeee pizza rolls their so good but pepperoni pizza rolls are the best. The supreme ones are also good. I always mix ranch and hot sauce together as a condiment to dip them in and it taste great.
Alexandra S.
Newtown, CT
Pizza Rolls are the best thing since pizza itself was invented! Bite sized and full of yummy! I will never get tired of going to the grocery store to pick these up. Perfect for #netflix and #chill nights!
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
My kids love Totinos pizza rolls. I like them as well, I just not very fond of the outter crust. At times it feels like I'm chewing on rubber. Other than that, Totinos are delish for the most part.
Teresa R.
Pizza rolls are perfect for a college kid. I prefer the cheese type but combination is a close runner up. I wish they came in larger bag counts than 120. My family goes through them in a heart beat
Amanda S.
Vicco , KY
These are great after school snacks. My kids enjoy them. The pizza roll has been the fav snack for the past 20 years they must be doing something right!
Justin S.
Tracy City, TN
My kids love pizza rolls I like them too but i mean the kids love them. They are easy for me to create a after school snack most of all great for on the really busy days and i can never go wrong with any kind of them because we love them all. Always have to get a decent count or they don't last long around here.
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
When it comes to a fast, hot snack for my 3 kids, these are hands down our go to. Paired with a piece of fruit it more than holds them over on nights we're getting a late dinner due to practice or games.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
These are so delicious! Great for a quick meal or even a snack. And super simple to make, pop them in the oven or even the microwave if you're really in a rush. You can't go wrong with these.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??