Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I am a pizza roll lover they are delicious only problem is I'm addicted i cannot stop eating them.I know they are not very good for you i would say so i would limit yourself if you can hard too because they are so good.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Looooove!!!!! Favorite in this house! My three year old will eat the whole bag! Good microwaved but even better broiled. Gives them a little crisp and burn, try it!
Alexis G.
livingston
If you've never had Totino's pizza rolls, you are REALLY missing out on one of the best snacks! I have been eating these for YEARS and they still taste so good every single time! These are a must have me and my 2 year old when we are hanging out at the house on the weekends. Every flavor is good!
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
My family loves these especially my toddler grandson. I purchase the personal size pizzas and the pizza rolls for him weekly! Both products are great when we come home from work and need to snack on something. I recommend keeping your freezer stocked with these!
Michelle H.
Cedar Park, TX
These are my favorite pizza rolls since they have the multiple meats. The pepperoni ones are too spicy for me, but the combination ones aren't. I love to eat them with Ranch dressing. They're much more crunchy made in the oven than the microwave.
Chelsea  P.
Madison, WI
I wouldn't eat these if you are trying to be healthy, but they are a really convenient snack to have around in your house. They are also super simple to make when you are tired from you day or are in a rush.
Brittney S.
Cheney, WA
There's nothing better than a good snack after a long day or an even longer night. These would get a 5 star review from me every time if it weren't for the hot lava effect they have coming out of the microwave....... Ya'll know what I mean.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
My whole family loves this quick and easy to make yummy rolls. my husband works turnarounds and this is the only thing he eats for 3 to 5 months straight. ...
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
Nothing is worse than burning your tongue on a hot pizza roll! Other than that, they're super easy snack and great for popping in your mouth while watching Netflix. Best prepared in the oven, even though the microwave is the most convenient.
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ
My 5 year old loves these and I love them for an 'on-the-go' snack. Pop them into the toaster over or microwave, stick them in a snack tuber ware and keep it moving. Or a quick snack after school / work.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??