Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tresha P.
Wendell, NC
I love every Totino's pizza product there is. My kids love pizza rolls and again, something they can make for themselves. With the different sizes available, I do have options on how much I want to spend at that time. This is great for a large family on a budget such as mine.
Susan S.
Pizza rolls are the best when you're having a small get together with friends, although I've yet to compare how the texture and taste is between using the oven vs. microwave for heating them, I'm sure they're delicious no matter what.
David H.
Denver, CO
What can I say? I love pizza rolls. Growing up, in college, and even now I enjoy these tasty mini pizza bits! Don't have an oven? Cook them in the microwave. They take no time to cook at all and lunch or dinner is served. Grab ranch or sour cream and they become even better.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Foodie Expert
I'm a self-described pro at cooking pizza rolls. I like to cook them in the oven a little longer than the package says to get them nice and crispy. This combination flavor is my personal favorite. Just the right amount of meat and cheese.
Brittany E.
Greer, SC
These pizza rolls are a gift from God. Always super cheesy and full of toppings and sauce. Only problem is that about half of them explode on average and the toppings bubble out onto the pan but that doesn't affect edibility. Perfect for when you are refusing to actually cook anything and also refusing to go outside to get food anywhere. Makes me feel like a 12 year old again.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Much prefer these baked in the oven so they have that crispier outside. We make them on our pizzazz and that is even better. We still enjoy when in a hurry and popped in the microwave but just know you won't get that nice crisp
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Foodie Expert
My addiction. These little babies are soo delicious. They are easy to make too, just put them in the oven, set a timer and enjoy. kids love eating them, and so do the adults. Effortless yummy snack. full of pizza toppings and cheese, not just an empty roll.
Rosivel D.
Foodie Expert
I have become so obsessed with these this year. I literally just bought a 90 count bag since it was on sale in the supermarket this weekend. I do not regret a thing. This is such a great snack for when you're craving a little something to eat. Love it!
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Foodie Expert
Gosh I love pizza rolls. Seriously I could go for some right now. I personally prefer the pepperoni. I've been eating these since I was a kid, and now my kids eat them. You just can't go wrong with Totino's Pizza Rolls.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I am a pizza roll lover they are delicious only problem is I'm addicted i cannot stop eating them.I know they are not very good for you i would say so i would limit yourself if you can hard too because they are so good.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??