Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Kelley H.
Frankfort
This is a win win I get it you don't have money for order out well you don't have to when pizza is in you freezer anytime its great fir all ages and you can't go wrong with that crist of explosives all in a mini bite that works for tbe whole family for snaxk or dinner totinos has you covered.
Lacey L.
I love love love these yummy bite size pizza snacks! They are best when you make them in the oven but in short notice they are just as good in the microwave. They go great with different dips i love to dip them in ranch
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Torino's pizza rolls are a life saver when you have kids. They don't take to long to cook and the kiddos love it. They are the perfect snack while the kids are waiting for dinner to get done or a late snack when they are watching TV. We buy them all the time and there gone in no time lol.
Joyce S.
Love Totino's pizza rolls! Tasty and bite size. When you want a snack or don't ferl like preparing an entire meal, this is the way to go. This is always on my shopping list. ~Js🌟
Samantha B.
Jackson, MI
I buy these in the biggest bag that my store buys. I love them along with my husband and two year old daughter. They're not the healthiest thing to eat but they are quick if your on the run or a snack while watching a movie with your kiddos. All the flavors are amazing too.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
My older sister would always have this when she was pregnant , I was young back then and she would give me some and that was the first time I tasted them , and I just loved them . There easy to make anyone can make a bag of this and go of . This really yummy and not expensive.
Chad H.
Greenbelt, MD
Loved my totino's rolls since i was a kid. They definitely don't make them like they used to but they're still ok. For a quick pizza add-on to a meal these are great. Even better when you can find them on sale. My favorite Totino's product were the large pizza's they use to make..I picked them up at walmart and loved loved loved them...unfortunately i don't believe they make them anymore.
Tracey H.
Suffolk, VA
My son is absolutely obsessed with these things. They're a good snack to hold him over after school. Sure they're not the healthiest thing in the world, but he's an active growing boy....he'll manage 😉
Cara H.
Obviously not the healthiest choice. We call this "college food" my hubby and my boys LOOOOVE than and would prefer to have them every day. I love the convenience in a day we are rushed. I'm thankful for tasty foods that are fast at home!
Nrutya P.
Somerdale , NJ
These are very tasty and easy to make. They can pass of a snack or a meal on a busy day. I usually like to put them in the oven rather than the microwave to make them crispy.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??