Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA
Combination is my favorite flavor, its easy to cook and a nice snack when your on the go. I recommend these for everyone, if you love pizza you'll be sure to love these too.
Jersey L.
Ada, OK
These are so good! A few of mine tasted freezer burned, but that was my fault because I left them out a little bit. Nice flavor in the sauce! It's not the usual tomato sauce flavor you get with other pizza brands that's too sweet and artificial, it's perfectly savory.
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
These are great whenever I baby'sit, I just heat them up and give it to them while they watch a movie. They are definitely yummy and very easy to make. The kids love them.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
I love these they are so good and fast. I like to make them in the oven not the microwave even though it takes longer because I like them crispy and not soggy. My favorite is the plain cheese but the pepperoni are good as well.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Quick to make and cheap! They're a great snack in between meals. They definitely taste better when put in the oven but taste fine when microwaved. Great sleepover snack!
Laura D.
If you have kids, you have to have pizza rolls in your freezer. No other brand but Totinos can even be considered pizza rolls. I loved them as a kid, and my kids inhale them at least once a week.
Lori B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Easy to cook. Taste alright, but my grandkids love them. I wish they came in cheese only flavor. I have a picky grandson who only eats cheese pizza. I have to pull out the pepperoni for him.
Amber J.
This snack is great on a stressful night or on a low amount of time. Super easy to make and are very delicious. Having them as bite size makes the taste even better!
Zandy L.
I love my little pizza rolls. Ot is perfext for anything, if i know dinner is going ro be late, then i pop this in the oven do that the family sont get hangry . good snack
Kimberly M.
These are my boys go to after school snack. My oldest will pop them in the toaster oven and by the time they have their work areas set up, the pizza rolls are ready.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??