Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Swathi M.
Eastampton, NJ
A staple for a college student for sure. They are inexpensive and easy to make. In addition, super easy and convenient to eat at a table or on the go. Great for entertaining as well.
Rebecca L.
By far the best pizza rolls. I love pizza but being able to put it in a little tiny square and still feel like you are eating a lot is amazing. Definitely would recommend to friends!
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne, IN
My son loves these. These are great for a after school snack or when his friends are over. I don't buy them every grocery trip but I do at least once a month and the bag long enough.
Roxy S.
Iola, KS
My kids love these pizza rolls. I try to always keep some on hand. It's an easy snack for them to make on their own. Sometimes they even make them for dinner for the whole family!
Bernadette R.
San Francisco, CA
This is my guilty pleasure. I've loved these since I was kid and didn't know better. Now as an adult this is definitely not something I frequently eat, but it reminds me of childhood when I do eat them.
Missy L.
Topeka, KS
I have 3 boys and a husband, pizza rolls are a must to have with all that manliness. These are great for a quick snack or lunch and everyone loves the taste. The size is just right for little fingers too.
Emilie L.
Great for the kids to make on their item, just pop them in the microwave! They're tasty and cheap! Tried generic brands, but they didn't measure up to the taste of Totino's. A favorite snack in our house!
I really enjoy the taste of this product. However, every time I make them, the filling oozes out of the sides. This wasn't the case when I tried the generic brand of this product so it led me to believe that it was just this specific brand. Love the taste but didn't like the mess.
Sahvanna M.
Calhan, CO
These are my favorite snack/ quick meal, however they are kind of expensive depending on where/when you buy them. Best to be cooked in the over or deep fried for crispy outside!
Mary Jo J.
Vine Grove, KY
These pizza rolls are a favorite of my 9 year old and all the friends he drags into my house :). I love feeding them something that isn't chips or candy when they need a snack, and these are a go-to.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?

Walmart