Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emilie L.
Great for the kids to make on their item, just pop them in the microwave! They're tasty and cheap! Tried generic brands, but they didn't measure up to the taste of Totino's. A favorite snack in our house!
Allison
Rosamond, CA
If you haven't tried this.. what is wrong with you haha. i love these. its just a little snack that ill usually eat like 15 of them haha i just think that they are really good!
katie r.
Quick and easy to make. I line a baking sheet with tin foil before making as they tend to pop open as they are getting done. These are very delicious and everyone loves them
Selena M.
Winters, CA
I love these little bites of heaven! They are sooo good and they taste like pizza! Perfect for afterschool snacks, movie snacks, 3am snacks, or just anytime you're hungry snacks! Guaranteed to satisfy!
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pizza Rolls are my go to snack when I don't feel like cooking a whole meal yet. They get me filled up enough to last till my actual next meal and they are so tasty. Love them.
Tonie Y.
I love me some pizza rolls! Combination is my favorite! Pop them in the oven to get the extra crispy flavor or if you're in a hurry they are just as good from the microwave!
Mary Jo J.
Vine Grove, KY
These pizza rolls are a favorite of my 9 year old and all the friends he drags into my house :). I love feeding them something that isn't chips or candy when they need a snack, and these are a go-to.
Cindy C.
Lexington, VA
Combination is my favorite flavor, its easy to cook and a nice snack when your on the go. I recommend these for everyone, if you love pizza you'll be sure to love these too.
Mykel R.
Magnolia, AR
My little sister loves these. I buy her big bags of them over the summer so she'll have a snack during the day. She doesn't bake them, she fries them up, and OMG. So good. They're hard to say no to.
Kimberly J.
I am not a fan of Totino's pizza rolls. In all honesty my children don't even like them. This could be because of all the fake ingredients in them. There are much better snacking options out there!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??