Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa M.
Fairview, OR
Living in my campus dorm room a few years ago, and these saved my life. Still at the age of 25 I still crave these and they never disappointment me over these years. These are fast in east to prepare and you but then I'm the oven too.
Andrea M.
Yadkinville, NC
These are a great deal. You get a lot for the price. You can microwave or cook them in the oven. If you like soft I recommend the microwave (My favorite) and if you like them to be a little crunchy, I recommend the oven. These are great for dipping and make less of a mess than pizza so they make a great quick or on the go snack.
Kaitlin V.
Rowland Heights, CA
Love these! They're so easy to make and they're actually really good. I love to eat my pizza with ranch, and these just taste a million times better with it too! I love to make these for my nieces and nephews who are insanely messy eaters. But these little pizza rolls have me going mess free for one meal/snack at least!
Rebekah M.
Rimrock, AZ
Very easy to make and quick. Whenever I've had a busy day and am to tired to make actual dinner I just throw these in the oven. You can put them in the microwave too but there not as crispy.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Foodie Expert
An oldie but always a goodie. Great for a snack or used as finger foods for a tailgating party. Great taste and a variety of flavors at a great price. This will always be a favorite in my book.
Andrea B.
Abbeville, SC
My family loves Totino's pizza rolls. With our busy schedules and ballgames it's nice to have a quick snack that we can heat and take with us on the days we don't have time to cook. They are so delicious and affordable.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
Overall, I have LOVED pizza rolls since I was little, but especially once it came to high school/college. These were the staple at our get togethers and was nice because they were bite size. The big bags make it great to make large quantities at one time. Only problem I would see is that they are pretty greasy, but what pizza isn't?
Amanda B.
Dayton , Ky
I love going to the grocery store and buying the big bag of pizza rolls. My family really enjoys eating them. They are quick and easy to make! I recommend giving them a try if you haven't you won't be disappointed.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
We always have totino rolls in our house. They are a quick snack that will satisfy the munchies. The combination ones are great because it has 3 different meats in it and taste like little bites of 3 meat pizza.
I'm not really big fan but my family loves it I can buy into days later they will be gone. My husband and my daughter are always eating them so we just got home once a month because they will eat them all they love the pizza one the cheese one. It's enough for at least three lunches for them
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??