Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Erika M.
These are great for what they are. They are not very filling and usually burn your mouth so bad you can't taste the rest. I do like the sauce in them but it seems like there is no cheese most of the time. They can be soft or they can be crunchy. They are great snack for parties or late night.
Macey M.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have mixed feelings about pizza rolls, they can be good and they can suck. I wouldn't eat them like every week frozen foods are bad for you anyways and they get nasty after a while..
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My favorite pizza roll choice.
When I get a hankering for pizza rolls these are my go to choice and I lobe putting them in the oven and dipping them in ranch and taco sauce.
Rebecca L.
By far the best pizza rolls. I love pizza but being able to put it in a little tiny square and still feel like you are eating a lot is amazing. Definitely would recommend to friends!
Nicole S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
My son loves these. These are great for a after school snack or when his friends are over. I don't buy them every grocery trip but I do at least once a month and the bag long enough.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
When I think of pizza rolls, I instantly think Totino's. I don't buy any other brand! They are quick and convenient on busy days, taste great, and are reasonably priced. Great buy!
Swathi M.
Eastampton, NJ
A staple for a college student for sure. They are inexpensive and easy to make. In addition, super easy and convenient to eat at a table or on the go. Great for entertaining as well.
Roxy S.
Iola, KS
My kids love these pizza rolls. I try to always keep some on hand. It's an easy snack for them to make on their own. Sometimes they even make them for dinner for the whole family!
Bernadette R.
San Francisco, CA
This is my guilty pleasure. I've loved these since I was kid and didn't know better. Now as an adult this is definitely not something I frequently eat, but it reminds me of childhood when I do eat them.
I really enjoy the taste of this product. However, every time I make them, the filling oozes out of the sides. This wasn't the case when I tried the generic brand of this product so it led me to believe that it was just this specific brand. Love the taste but didn't like the mess.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?